Personalized polo shirts

Jacob

Rear Admiral
I check out the CIC just about every day, but my interaction on the forum is that I'll make a few posts, disappear for a good amount of time, then pop up again. So I don't know if this has been discussed, but is there ever going to be another order made for the personalized polo shirts? Last time (the second round, I believe) I didn't have the money, so I couldn't get some more. Of course now that I do, I don't see anything about it, but I didn't know if someone else had brought up the idea.

Thanks in advance.

Your best chances would probably be to see what some of your local custom clothing shops charge for embroidering names onto things. It's pretty standard for places to offer this as an add-on service for a few dollars. Although, that's just a guess on the price. i.e. Call up a shop and ask "I have a polo shirt that I would like to have my name embroider on to the sleeve. Can you do this, and how much would it cost?"

Order a regular shirt and then get your name embroidered on to it locally. That would probably be the quickest way to do it.

Any kind of new custom shirt, suit, etc, takes a lot of hours to get set up. It takes all the time we have right now just to outfit the people who make it to DragonCon.

You could always go to the nearest clothing store and get a cheap polo-like shirt, then take to a custom lettering/print shop. Most of them are around Universities, because of businesses with fraternities and such.

You could always go to the nearest clothing store and get a cheap polo-like shirt, then take to a custom lettering/print shop. Most of them are around Universities, because of businesses with fraternities and such.

The origial poster was asking about the customized CIC polo shirts. We still have regular ones available, so as Jibbo said, adding a name to one of those would be the easiest way to go.

Back