Pathetic Descendents of Apes indeed!

Shipgate

Rear Admiral
I'm watching the coolest show on Discovery right now called Humanzee. It's about this chimp called Oliver who some thought was the missing link. It walks upright all the time and acts more like a human than chimp. The show also said it never tried to mate with other chimps and only humans. Many articles say that it is merely a genetic mutation. But you just gotta see this thing. It's crazy looking.

http://www.n2.net/prey/bigfoot/creatures/article.htm

I found this article on the internet just so you could see a picture of him. There is probably more about it on discovery.com

interesting....it's amazing how people will turn simply morphological discrepences into huge deals...

yeah genetics

What I don't understand is some articles say he has 48 chromosone (like all chimps) and other say he has 47 of them. I think some are old articles. This thing did ultimately have 48 chromosones. That's what this show is saying anyway.

Yeah but that could just mean he was raised by someone who smuggles Cuban Cigars and has the Playboy channel. :D

All jokes extend way beyond their actual humor value, on the internet. How else do you explain goatse.cx or AYB?

At any rate...

I think they're gonna play that show again on the 15th on Discovery. So you fellas should watch it. It's just fascinating stuff folks.

Back