Paper, Paper, Everywhere (February 8, 2007)

Pericles, I thank you for these. Now I finally have something to do at work!

Friends!

Thank you very much for the incentive words, I also liked a lot Bradsword, now among other projects I am focused in the Kilrath ships am working in Dralthi 7 in different scales, I should offer in the 1/200 as usual and a 1/72 scale model with detailed cockpit, and the transport of troops Dorkhati. I am still studying an ideal scale for the larger ships, but I believe that will end up choosing for ships among 100 to 400 meters the 1/400 scale and for larger the scale 1/1000 as I already do for most of my Star Trek models.

Special Thanks to Bandit LOAF that generously offered me very material those are the first models that I do with this exclusive and unpublished material...

Thank You!

Obrigado!

Péricles

New papermodels in working

Hello friends!

These are kindly the new models of paper of the saga Wing Commander that I am working, these files given in by Bandit LOAF are source files of Origin, the work now is of optimizing the meshes reducing the polys number and faces in this second phase of series of models should be available some capital ships of Wing Commander II (my favorite one), I am using the original textures. But it would be very interesting in counting with the models 3D and textures of several MODS that exist available (especially of Stand Off) If the authors want to contact me think accomplishing physical models of their creations 3D is a way of also to promote the work of all. Contacts can be made through the emails: perequinho@gmail.com or gomidefilho@yahoo.com.br . Next weeks they should be available the models of Dorkhati and of Clydesdale in the scale 1/350. The textures of the tanks (cargo pods) they are wrong (they lacked in the file that I received) if somebody wants to help me ordering me the correct textures I thank. :D ;)

waterloo.jpg

Terran Confederation Waterloo Class Cruiser 1st development scale 1/1000.

Ralatha.jpg

Kilrath Ralatha Class Destroyer - 1st development scale 1/1000.

Cleysdale.jpg

Terran Confederation Clydesdale Class Transport - final development - scale 1/350 and 1/200.

Dorkhati.jpg

Kilrath Dorkhati Class Transport - final development - scale 1/350.

P.S. I didn't forget about Dralthi 7 should be available with Cleydesdale and with Dorkhati.

Cheers!

Péricles :D

These are stunning! Do the blue lines represent where folds wll ultimately exist? Because I can't imagine putting together something like that Dorkathi...

No LOAF those models are developments in Pepakura without they have been unfolded and without the edges they have been joined, actually the blue lines represent the polys that they form the models. Some with certainty will be fold lines or cut but that can be controlled in the hour of unfolding... ;)

Thank's!

P.S. These models come from the files that it ordered me thank you very much! :D

Back