Our new 3D printer

OK, there is no way I can finish this in 2 days. I'll talk to my teacher about getting Autodesk at home, then I can work on more ships.

Look into getting a student version at your bookstore...that's one of the most AWESOME things about being enrolled in a university: the cheap professional software (you can get ~75% of the features for 65%-80% discounts!!)

Finally, the pics of the Wellington. Some detail work will be done, but that's about it. Also sorry for the blur. And forcing you to see me at 8 in the morning at a Cracker Barrel.

Do you know how to take sharper pictures of something like that? If you can't use a flash, you need to have more light in the room or set the camera on something like a can or tripod. Additionally, use a macro setting (little flower button/menu option) to focus on something close to the camera.

Look into getting a student version at your bookstore...that's one of the most AWESOME things about being enrolled in a university: the cheap professional software (you can get ~75% of the features for 65%-80% discounts!!)

Haliwali is still in high school.

And now that that's out (who gets out so early?), were you able to work anything out so you could continue over the summer?

I looked into getting a copy of the software for home use, but no luck yet. I'll keep you guys posted when I find something.

I don't have exact dimensions... but given that you know the length, you should be able to measure anything else using this image:

wc3confedlightcarrier.png

Also, be careful with the Saga Yorktown... isn't that the one where they still haven't fixed the incorrect mirroring?

That is a great prototype model guys... what software did it guys??

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the blurry images, this looks really nice. I know this is an old thread, but I haven't been nearly as regular as I used to be, so clearly I missed this when it was first done.

Back