Our new 3D printer

COME ON! Miss one TINY little detail, and it will come back to bite you in the tender bits. You modelers are getting a lot more respect from me...

Ok, I should be finished with the tower today, and I'll add some of the bigger details. Now for a question: Should I use the orange blocks for the engines, or would the blue circles from Saga be better?

Watch out for the profanities you can get banned pretty easily, just a warning (I got warned) next step is Prince Thrakaths Locker

Watch out for the profanities you can get banned pretty easily, just a warning (I got warned) next step is Prince Thrakaths Locker

We don't ban people for swearing, but we do ban people for being offensive and flaming others etc etc.

Wow, I actually sneaked back into class, just so I could work. Finished the tower, and got started on the engine details. On a sad note, it appears that the Education Cartel had some lapse in communication with the Printer Assembly Cartel, so I'll have a week or 2 to work on this and possibly other ships.

A PLAGUE UPON THE INVENTOR OF AUTODESK! You miss some tiny little thing, go on for a few days, than realize that its impossible to fix without ripping your model to pieces. I just spent an hour trying to fix ONE corner.

Shh there should be a model in your email folder.....

But for modeling...yes that can happen pretty easly depending on the way you work and how experianced you are.
Happend to me also once or twise. Missed that there was a corner selected that I didn't wanted and there you go...an error that need time to fix. Time you mostly don't have.

Anyway. Don't let it get to you. Keep up working.

Grumblegrumblegrumble. It turns out that that corner I messed up was the result of an error on an extrusion in MY FIRST SKETCH! Very nearly killed myself and the computer before I realized a quick way to solve the problem. This, by Murphy's Law of modeling, ravaged the bottom of the model to the point that I will have to completely overhaul it. Fortunately, though, I will be able to finish that bit up quickly tomorrow. So long as I don't get conscripted to help prepare the chool for prom agian...
Grumblegrumblegrumble...

Back