OS X Joystick - Hatswitch?

fhizkd

Spaceman
Thanks for the remake in OS X! I never beat this game the first time around.

I've got WCPR working on a G3 Ibook with more demanding settings than I thought it would be capable of handling. Using a mouse for flight I've had no major issues. I bought a new Logitech Attack 3(USB) controller and now I've got the Y-Axis centering all the way at the top. I used a USB util to check the joystick and it shows 0-127(center)-255, all correct. Is there anything that I can do to the config file to make it center. I don't know anything about how the hatswitch/digital_hatswitch work, or if they're what I need to change. If the hatswitch is what I need to change, could someone give me the code and I'll mess around with the settings until it works. Or if there is something else I should do, any help would be appreciated.

The hatswitch is the 4- or 8-way thumb switch on the joystick, and shouldn't have anything to do with axis centering.

Doubt the hatswitch has anything to do with it. A throttle or twist capability seems more likely. It sounds like one of the axes is wrong, play around in vegastrike.config with what each axis does.

Back