Original Wing Commander Artist Here.

Couple more:
SO1_Honor.png
WC2_Hobbes_Comment.png
hobbesargument2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you guys! That's exactly what I needed! :)

(And I can't figure out why I couldn't include an inline image in my post. Are images in dropbox not linkable?)

--Denis

It's possible Dropbox does something screwy with hot links. If the files aren't huge, uploading direct like you did works though.

Since I can't apparently upload an inline image, I'll just have to provide a link instead. :(

http://denisloubet.tumblr.com/image/154135092858

This is a detail image of my Wing Commander themed Christmas card that I'll be sending to all my Patrons.

Don't worry if you're not a patron, I'll post the full card in January. (But there's no harm in becoming a patron! You'll get an actual card all signed and numbered and stuff.)

--Denis

You can back me for as little as a dollar, and cap your backing at a dollar a month, and get all my Patreon content at that backing level plus the card! :) There are, unfortunately, some months where I don't post a funded piece of art -- and so you don't have to pay that month -- but I usually post some free content to keep you occupied. (Old sketches and stuff.)

There's no reason to break anyone's budget. :D

--Denis

I love it!

Thanks man! :)

I always love me some well designed anthropomorphic characters. I really liked the art style of Zootopia, and have played in a fantasy anthro RPG as a Musk Ox character. Using cartoons, or animals, or both, tends to get right at the nature and essence of the character. It's like a shorthand. You see a lion character and you know he's in charge. It's like character classes in RPGs: everyone knows what the fighter and wizard do and so it's easy and comfortable to slip into those roles.

--Denis

I know this is a few years old, but this is VERY cool! Very creative idea of having Hobbes get a yarn ball for Christmas. That's fighter pilot humor: to tease a fellow pilot like that. Few things could get you in more of a Christmas mood than a Kilrathi opening a Christmas present.

Back