"Original Uncut Edition"

That looks like the first floppy release... with a label stuck onto it. I don't know if it includes Secret Missions 1... which would be on a seperate floppy anyways. :D

That's just what the sticker says on the Special Promotional Release... It doesn't mean anything at all.

There's several rereleases that have different stickers on them. I've actually not seen that particular sticker before. There are minor differences between them.. such as the labels on the disks and the printing of the blueprints, etc.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
There's several rereleases that have different stickers on them. I've actually not seen that particular sticker before. There are minor differences between them.. such as the labels on the disks and the printing of the blueprints, etc.

The "Original Uncut Edition" sticker marks the second printing of the original game -- it's the first one that was available on 3.5" HD disks.

The first printing seems to come in three flavors of box markings: blank, with a sticker proclaiming it the "sci fi arcade game of the year" (or somesuch) or with Chris Roberts' autograph in the lower right-hand corner.

Well, you know how British Government is.. they censor everything. Maybe it has a couple "s**t" and "damn" references removed in the later versions.

Back