Origin Shortplay Added to the Collection (November 30, 2018)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Here's a real cool find from LOAF's recent treasure hunting. This disc contains several Origin demos in one collection courtesy of EA in Australia. The star here is the WC4 demo. It's quite a prize for WC collectors who are into finding all the demo discs that come with magazines and the like!

Saturday morning treasure: a demo CD from Electronic Arts Australia! EA did several of these ‘CD Shortplay’ discs for different studios. Wing Commander IV and other great games! And also Cybermage.

--
Original update published on November 30, 2018

I remember growing up here in Australia having that exact same demo CD and I wish I still had it to add to my current wing commander(or Origin in general) collection.

Sometimes there's some really cool little collectible exclusives like this in places like Australia. The same is true in the world of Super Soakers.

Definitely this was another Australian exclusive game pack that I remember getting for my birthday, shame it never had any origin games in it but Monkey Island and Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe was well worth it, the other two were ok.
classictales.jpg

Back