On the Voice Acting Talents of Mark Hamill (May 28, 2020)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Shout out to this outer space pineapple person who appears in multiple Wing Commander Academy episodes. Like many of the show's supporting characters, he's voiced by Mark Hamill! Further research has revealed that his name is FALCON. The other pilot is TRIPOD, which is probably one of the better callsigns to get.

--
Original update published on May 28, 2020

Is it ever explicitly stated that Falcon (the pineapple dude) isn't human? It'd suck if I missed a species when I was putting WCRPG together...

"Falcon, the Pineapple Dude". Sounds like a fanfic title.

Another comment on the forums that is all the more funnier for being immediately followed by the signature of the person posting it...

I believe Falcon shows up three times:

- Recreation at 4:18, he is one of the pilots happy to hear that the Tiger's Claw will be visiting Oasis.
- Invisible Enemy at 3:22, he's one of the mourners we pan across at Easy's funeral.
- Invisible Enemy again at 10:56, which is where he speaks (he and Tripod are in the elevator insulting Blair who has just been grounded)

He's one of several Tralfagar pilots who are rescued in Chain of Command and then continue to hang out on the Tiger's Claw for the rest of the show, along with Raker, Clipper and Razor.

I believe Falcon shows up three times:

- Recreation at 4:18, he is one of the pilots happy to hear that the Tiger's Claw will be visiting Oasis.
- Invisible Enemy at 3:22, he's one of the mourners we pan across at Easy's funeral.
- Invisible Enemy again at 10:56, which is where he speaks (he and Tripod are in the elevator insulting Blair who has just been grounded)

He's one of several Tralfagar pilots who are rescued in Chain of Command and then continue to hang out on the Tiger's Claw for the rest of the show, along with Raker, Clipper and Razor.
Thanks so much! Found him.

P.S. Is something wrong here? https://www.wcnews.com/wcpedia/Glory_of_Sivar
I see Falcon in the Characters part.

Last edited:
Haha yes if you look at the recent changes you will see you caught me in the middle of creating the last two episode entries! I'm trying to make a sort of visual guide with all the characters, ships, props, etc. called out. Price of Victory and Glory of Sivar are still being edited from the previous episode template :D

Heard his voice!

Actually, after listening to the voice of the Fire Lord Ozai in Avatar: The Last Airbender, I think it's probably not a problem for Mark Hamill to cast both Col. Blair and the Crown Prince Thrakhath.

I agree, Mark Hamil is great with voice, I played Batman Dark City a while back and he did an excellent job with Joker. He did all three games of that series.

I agree, Mark Hamil is great with voice, I played Batman Dark City a while back and he did an excellent job with Joker. He did all three games of that series.
He has ofcourse been the voice of the Joker since Batman:TAS... continuing to keep voicing him in many, many cartoons and animated movies.

Next big animation thing up for him is voicing Skeletor for Kevin Smith's "Masters of the universe:Revelation"

Combined some clips of Mark Hamill's voice for Avatar: The Last Airbender, the final boss Phoenix King Ozai's performance.

Attachments

• Ozai.zip
    968.6 KB · Views: 78
Back