Ok, this is really bothersome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsorizzo

Spaceman
Yes, I indeed did not know what the problem was with my interlaced videos for 10 posts in the help section.
But this is an old school boys club and I think it's wrong. An answer about certain issues would have worked. But I get cold responses and accusations.

Just admiring a series of old school flights sims does not make you different in "cool sort of way" or intellectual.

That's being pretentious. Kick me, ban me, I don't wanna live on this forum anymore damn you!

I've just read all of your previous posts. Nobody was cold or accused you of anything. They were simply trying to troubleshoot the problem. Believe me, if the group of people on this forum can't fix what's wrong with your WC game, nobody can. Just have a little patience.

Yes, I indeed did not know what the problem was with my interlaced videos for 10 posts in the help section.
But this is an old school boys club and I think it's wrong. An answer about certain issues would have worked. But I get cold responses and accusations.

Just admiring a series of old school flights sims does not make you different in "cool sort of way" or intellectual.

That's being pretentious. Kick me, ban me, I don't wanna live on this forum anymore damn you!

All that's happened here is several people took their time to offer suggestions for your problem, which you eventually used to get your game working right. This thread is not the way to thank them for that. If you don't like it here, you can leave. Inviting people to ban you is just a cry for attention. The only pretentious thing here is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back