Official Music Petition!

My name's Kevin Okawa, aka Bob McDob, callsign Duster, and as I have irritated those around me for years with my rendition of the WingIV soundtrack, I Will Buy This CD.
Make it NOW!!!!!!!!

I am curious... how would such a CD be distributed? With such a small consumer target, I doubt it'd make it to Australia.

Ah, heck. I'm Simon Wong and I 'sign' this petition too.

definately. i'm David "WildCat" James, and I'd buy this CD.. even if its only released to the US i'll go order off Amazon

Hey, thats it?! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN THIS! COME ON YOU LAZY CATS! IT'S HIGHGROUND BY NIGHTFALL! ON THE BOUNCE!

I'm Marco Pantanella aka mpanty, callsign Keen, and whenever I'm sad, I DESERVE the right to listen to WC I's victorious mission theme from a CD! :)
Make it happen! :D

[Edited by mpanty on 04-21-2001 at 19:19]

Hi, my name is Arvin Chandra aka Nathanael Fraix, callsign Tachyon.

The Wing Commander music has a long history of being dynamic and shifting seemlessly towards the mood of the games. An orchestrated CD would really be a great representation of the militaristic and humanistic (as well mystic) themes told in Wing Commander.

I also happen to live in Indonesia, which is the largest multiculutred country in the world, which also happens to be in the brink of chaos... but I'm willing to give my best to support this petition and Wing Commander despite the situation and the conditions of my home country.

[Edited by TheFraix on 04-21-2001 at 20:05]

Petition sign

Hello, my name is Andrew Canon, and I would LOVE to see all (or even some) of the WC music (especially WC2 and 4) released on cd! I know I would purchase it.

Jeremy Miller, callsign: Soma, I think a cd with the music from Wc3 through Prophecy would be a definite must have for WC fans, I know it would be for me...

Hmm...since Oldziey has already stated that if he gets the rights he'll do a medley of his three favorites...what are we petitioning for again?

Originally posted by ace
Hmm...since Oldziey has already stated that if he gets the rights he'll do a medley of his three favorites...what are we petitioning for again?

For the rights! Or for a cd of WC music...the ones that LeHah said...I don't know, ask him. :D

yeah... uh... thanks for... um... whatever you just said... it was very... helpful and clarifying... now... just turn off your computer and put it back in the box it came in and mail it to the manufacturer.

TC

I thought EA made it's stance on intellectual property clear with the whole WCESCRP thing...

TC

Back