'nother Kilrathi Saga Auction

dude no need to get offensive. yeah it's $122 no but it was 49. anyways kinda late to post on a thread that was fresh about a month a ago :(

No, that's just F4UCorsair trying to get his IP banned from the whole server. He's pretty close to succeeding.

Obligatory Wing Music CD collection picture:

8wccd.jpg

If it would have been anybody else, I'd be impressed. That way, I need to say: Nice carpet....:D

No, seriously impressive. What's the black one second from left, to row? A game music compilation?

That one is Origin Audio CD Vol. III. It came with Wing Commander 3 Premiere Edition, and has music from WC3, Privateer and SWC on it (and some other contemporary Origin games - WOG, Bioforge, etc.).

Aside from the relation to WC, I really can't imagine LOAF dancing to the eletronic music of Cobalt 60 in a rave or something.

Thats because no self-respecting rave would play Cobalt 60.

just wondering out of curiosity... why is F4U corsair bad?
i can imagine browsing the forum for all kinds of posts and replying to some old one, it happens right? (maybe he did something else, i donno... in any case just wondering)

-scheherazade

He created an evil twin (another account) to troll the CZ, and was caught by his IP.

Then he did it again today.

Not to mention that half of his posts contained some variations of "WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION/YOU/THIS"

Good riddance...

How could anyone with even a trace of self respect/honor/IQ act like Corsair.
Not even i was THAT bad. :(

I guess we should feel sorry for the guy.

Back