Nice touch :-)

Hero

Spaceman
I see you got the ranks back, very cool
cool.gif

------------------
Evilution!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup... The current ranks are just a test. But it's working, so I'm finalizing the ranking system later today. The graphics are also coming back.

Hmm?
cool.gif
is back... unless you're talking about another cool I've never seen.

Last edited:
Aah, I know what's wrong here. Does my post have the whirl? If it does, then the problem's on your end. Your browser still has the whirl in its cache. Empty the cache directory, and you'll be fine.

Now, let's hope that people don't get obsessed with the ranks again!

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Well, there wasn't that much obsesion.... buy yeah, no one wants people posting just to get a new picture next to the user name.

Yeah, lets not fight over them, etc, that way, they might stick around longer. (If there's no problems again).

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

Yeah, you really wish that won't happen, don't you? It'll happen...

------------------
Zohrath.

http://www.starlancer.net - Lancers HQ, the best source for Starlancer and Freelancer news.

Not neccessarly..... Most of the people that are here right now are regulars that don't care about this stuff. When the news about OSI droping WC came some posters that want new shiny games every few months probably moved to someplace else so they won't bother us with posts containing 2 words.

So, there may be few people that'll do that, but not enough to be concerned about it.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited April 29, 2000).]

Hmmm, and I always thought Death's Head WAS one of the goofs
smile.gif

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

MadDog243 said:
Hmmm, and I always thought Death's Head WAS one of the goofs
smile.gif

He is, but he's not a threat. We can handle him easily.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

It seems that we we have the origianl big grin. Kris do you still have the green one still around.
cool.gif

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Hmm, interesting. Did you delete the stuff manually, or did you click on the "delete all temporary files" button? Sometimes, you can't manually delete all the files.
At any rate, perhaps give it a day?

Meson said:
It seems that we we have the origianl big grin. Kris do you still have the green one still around.
It was back for a second, but that made me realize how much I hated it. So now there's a new one, and I think it's more fitting for :D emoticon than a big, ugly grin.

And it doesn't look as evil, either
smile.gif
. That green grin is enough to curdle milk.

Back