Newest WC Purchases

Wing commander 3 playstation and a used PS/2, I absolutely hate the Sony controller so I'm going to play them through an emulator(Only noticed one glitch so far).

The high price they want for KS is insane, I noticed a copy this week in the bargain bin from the game store under "4 games for 10 Euro", I'll walk by the store again on tuesday, and if it is still there I'll buy it.. And sell it of to a fan only for the shipping costs, the box is slightly damaged though, but still sealed. If there are any dutch folk reading this, the copy is in the gamestore in the hague, who are selling out in the empty store directly opposed to them, 2 minutes walk from "grote markt"

I got my copy of Kilrathi Saga a few months back for only £10 dont think the guy at the market knew what he had either that or I was very lucky

Wing commander 3 playstation and a used PS/2, I absolutely hate the Sony controller so I'm going to play them through an emulator(Only noticed one glitch so far).

The high price they want for KS is insane, I noticed a copy this week in the bargain bin from the game store under "4 games for 10 Euro", I'll walk by the store again on tuesday, and if it is still there I'll buy it.. And sell it of to a fan only for the shipping costs, the box is slightly damaged though, but still sealed. If there are any dutch folk reading this, the copy is in the gamestore in the hague, who are selling out in the empty store directly opposed to them, 2 minutes walk from "grote markt"

Mace,

If you do end up picking this up, I would most certainly be willing to buy it off of you. Just send me a PM and I can provide you with details.

The sealed KS that I wanted to buy off of Amazon fell through because the bugger wouldn't ship it to where I am.

I bought Ginger Lynn's Wing Commander Prophecy contract on eBay over the weekend--I'm sure one of you was bidding against me. :)

(Got her to follow me on Twitter, too! Nah nah!)

I bought Ginger Lynn's Wing Commander Prophecy contract on eBay over the weekend--I'm sure one of you was bidding against me. :)

SCORE for you! I saw that, but wasn't willing to pay that much. If I can catch her at the adult film convention in Vegas (or maybe she 'll show up at Dragon-Con one of these years) I'll have her sign my film can edition of Wing Commander 3.

I wish now I still the T-shirt from it. I wore it until it was double-worn out.

Haha, that WC3 t-shirt with the giant plastic logo. I had one of those Zanart Wing Commander IV shirts that I wore when I was in high school--the one with the Dragon/Lance landing on Telamon. Those were the days...

These aren't really purchases, but while in Austin we visited the Billy Cain who shared some badass Wing Commander swag with me--including a Wing Commander 2 SNES hat, a bottle of Wing Commander Prophecy-branded spring water and a Wing Commander IV candy bar!

That is some awesome WC swag!

Now the real question is how/why Billy gave up good water at a time like this in Texas! :D

Hah hah -- I have heard, but am not willing to check, that the Prophecy water had some sort of disgusting orange flavoring to it.

Hahaha oh great!

Wasn't the late-90s the era of the product placement water? I seem to remember some other things having their own "water" that seemed a bit odd.

Heh, yeah--I think this is something they were handing out at a convention (Billy said in Europe, although I've heard E3 before)... so they just bought some blank water bottles and printed a "WING COMMANDER PROPHECY SPRING WATER" label to attach to them.

Back