New WIP

HammerHead

Rear Admiral
I'm working on my next 3d model, but with symester final exams coming up, I'll need to give it a little rest ( :( ).

So on a concentrated effort I did a few show-off pics, just to sign off for the next two month ( :( :( :( )

You all seen my Ferrets, so I just ajusted the size of their guns (as someone complained they were too small) and modeled the apropriate guns.

The hanger I just cobeled up for these pics, base on textures I pulled of the net ...some where, a long (as in Looooooooooooooooong) time ago.

One last thing : while trying to stay with the general lines depict in the WC4 books (I think it was WC4), I did took some artistical freedom.
hope you like it...

First shot:
Confederate Tools of the Trade:

from right to left:
Javelin HS
Spiculum IR
Lance Torpedo
Pilum IFF
Dart DF

Down in the middle is a larger scaled MassDriver cannon

Attachments

• tools1.jpg
    tools1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 94
Next are closeups for all the weapons, and a refrence picture.
starting with:

LAU-81 Dart

Attachments

• Dart.jpg
    Dart.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 61
  • dartDF.jpeg
    dartDF.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 145
AIM-15 Javelin

(the little arrow sais: "Put Kilrathi on THAT side :D)

Attachments

• Javelin.jpg
    Javelin.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 60
  • javelinHS.gif
    javelinHS.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 139
The textures still meed some work, but the model details are amazing. Great work... Are you planning to use any of those models for anything?

Well, It's a WIP, an Armada banshee I started almost a year ago but got stucked. I revived it a month ago and the model is complete, but I still need to texture it, and "install" some landing struts.
The Armada Banshee carries a full set of missiles (aside from the leech) and thats why I modeled all of them.

Back