New Space Game

Michael Paul Cottam

Space Marshal
After receiving a mail (from Behaviour Interactive Studios in Canada) asking me to apply for a position on Star Citizen, a Chris Roberts Game, it got me thinking about the good old days. I then posted on Wing Commander CIC forum:

https://www.wcnews.com/chatzone/threads/just-joined-your-site.26686/

During the lively conversation that followed I became more and more interested in the idea of working on such a game again. I'm now building a new game. In the next few months I will give Wing Commander CIC exclusive images and video of our EPIC venture.

Watch this SPACE!

Michael Paul Cottam

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleasure to see we got some other movers and shakers looking at space siming again. Looking forward to seeing your future works.

Just started an account to say that I took a liberty of googling you and I must say your resume looks very impressive. I hope you can deliver a fantastic game as we really need a great new space sim. Good Luck.

Just started an account to say that I took a liberty of googling you and I must say your resume looks very impressive. I hope you can deliver a fantastic game as we really need a great new space sim. Good Luck.

Thank you for your post!

We're working hard and using all our experience to deliver a great new concept for a Kickstarter project. I have a new idea that has never been done before and it will change everything about gaming.

This is a new beginning for space games!

Back