New ship

Alright, kids, alright. Tell you what. Since this IS a wc fan community, I'll play along. After all, I AM a WC fan, and veteran of all official WC games except for the Add-on to Prophecy (which, is that still available? I'd love to get my hands on it).

I honestly didn't come to this board to get everyone ticked off (thought, ticking people off IS one of my favorite hobbies). Am I buckling under pressure from all of your *great* retorts and lobbies? No. I just like Wing Commander enough to play along. Sure, why not? Don't expect me to join your techno band or anything, or come to your Dungeons and Dragons or Magic: The Gathering parties (Or however it's spelled. I'm sure it's not the standard spelling, right?), but I can play along with a crowd of WC fans.

And, I actually don't have any self-esteem issues. I'm a born antagonist, so giving other people a hard time comes naturally for me, and I love it. And I love Psych's quote.
psych said:
Whatever floats your boat.

But if you are on mine, sarcasm and cynicism is on tap, and I got plenty of kegs...

Sharp and Brilliant. Amen.

I'm sure there's more I could say, but I'll not make this post too long. Enjoy.

Nick Blitz

Oh, and, thanks for reading and enjoying (for those of you who did) the Privateer stories. And, yes, most of mine are pretty poorly written, and resemble a mission from WC. That's why we're slowly moving away from space combat stories and moving more into actual business stories. We're trying to achieve realism (or, at least, as much realism as a sci-fi story can have, given the nature of the genre)

More are coming, too. Plus, if anyone else would like to write stories that happen in our Privateer universe, feel free to do so, and we'll post them if they're good and don't make any contradictions to the things already established. Oh, and, don't write as either of our characters. You can interact with them in your stories, but you have to have your own character, and narration should be first person. I'm sure I'll get a bunch of takers on it, but I figured I'd open the door out of courtesy. Enjoy, kids.

Nick Blitz

Back