New Ship idea, stats, and/or designs

A lot of people think it looks like the X-Wing ... personally, I think it bears only a passing resemblance, but that's about the same amount with the Firekkan ship and the B-Wing.

Slightly related note: Psych, could you post the link to your website with the WC ship database? I need it for my fan project.

The only reason it looks like an X-Wing is because of the X shaped wings, but the same goes with the Aurora-Class Starfury

dont i know it, and to make it worse im ashmatic, but each to his own stupidity, its easy enough to say its bad and to acknowledge it, but quitting is another thing, addictions are gay.

but i do have to take a big steamy dump, which will help me be more comftable.

Lord_Nathrakh said:
dont i know it, and to make it worse im ashmatic, but each to his own stupidity, its easy enough to say its bad and to acknowledge it, but quitting is another thing, addictions are gay.
So you're saying you're gay, then?...

:confused:

How do you like this concept of a possible pre WC1/WC1 era fighter?

Attachments

• Fighter.jpg
    Fighter.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 91
Lord_Nathrakh said:
no im not saying im gay, far from it, im just saying addictions are stupid, i should never have started
Tsk, tsk, tsk. You got yer logic screwed up there, bub....

The equation you left us with was essentially:

Addictions = gay
Nathrakh = ciggie addiction.

Ergo,

Nathrakh = gay.

well i thought any1 with a sence of jovialness would understand what i was saying, but then your not australians, so i should have expected this..........

think about it, if i dont like somthing i call it gay, no matter if it is or not, its just a word.......this isnt a logical subject.

so when i say addictions are gay, i mean stupid nonsensical, do u get me?

Back