new script calls

Alright! Set velocity function. Just what I needed. The camera thing is good too. Does the set camera on an object disable the players ability to use the camera keys or anything?

Hey, hows that jump thing coming? Just need the finished model?

I need the model to be rotated and recentered. Then the texture should have an alpha channel. Then I can start coding up jump stuff. There's also a visible seam in the texture, but I'm not too picky about that.

There will be more camera/cutscene stuff coming in the future. During a cutscene, players can't use most keys.

Hey, what about component functions such as setting the hitpoints for turrets, engines, etc. and having certain components be missing on a particular ship like a transport with no turrents (as if the turrets had already been destroyed)?

All:

I added documentation of what I believe is all the script calls needed to do custom scripted in-flight cutscenes. I'm still coding and testing them, but let me know if I'm missing a really needed cutscene function.

As usual check out the scripting page here.

Finished coding up this feature. Anyone who wants to try making a cutscene can let me know to get an update.

Back