Nothing is written here
This game looks pretty cool, even though it may just be a homeworld knock-off

http://genesisrisinggame.com/

Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade
Publisher: DreamCatcher
Developer: Metamorf
Genre: Real-time Strategy
Release Date: March 20, 2007

What to Expect: It's been a while since we've had a good RTS space opera to sink our phasers into. Metamorf is the lucky developer given the task of making our dorkiest desires come true when they release Genesis Rising. This real-time strategy game pits galactic commanders against each other in a struggle for total dominance in the galaxy. Unlike many games set in the near future of humanity, this particular title sets the stage far in our future as humans have come to dominate the galaxy through brutal force. Part of their dominance is thanks to technology that has allowed humans to genetically manipulate themselves and their ships to become adaptable weapons capable of morphing into different states in the middle of battle. The engine allows ships to add new parts on the fly and change ship models for new uses. It looked pretty clever at E3 so we're hoping that it lives up to the promise.

This looks neat. The trailer looks great as well as the website. I'll definatley be looking more into this in the near future.

Windows and Linux platform? Or is this for the consoles only, or both?

Thanks for giving us a heads-up.

This looks neat. The trailer looks great as well as the website. I'll definatley be looking more into this in the near future.

Windows and Linux platform? Or is this for the consoles only, or both?

Thanks for giving us a heads-up.

I think it will be for PC

I am one of the beta testers. It only remotely resembles Homeworld style of combat. Though you cannot tell your troops to move on a Y axis the combat is still fun. This game is really unique, and interesting...I do recommend it when it comes out.

Back