New Paper Model from Paper Commander Standoff Venture Corvette

Péricles

Paper Commander
Well friends!!!

The first Wing Commander Paper Model in 2009 is a beautiful Venture model and textures create by Eder for Standoff mod...

The model has a medium difficulty, but after construction is very nice. The scale is close to 1 / 100. I believe that in two weeks is already available for download ...

VentureCorvette2.jpg

VentureCorvette3.jpg

VentureCorvette4.jpg

VentureCorvette5.jpg

VentureCorvette6.jpg

VentureCorvette7.jpg

VentureCorvette8.jpg

VentureCorvette9.jpg

VentureCorvette.jpg

I'll second that. When Paper Commander has a huge stockpile of ships I think we should use them as minis for TacOps. The possibilities here are awesome....

Thank's people!!!

I am studying a way to simplify the models without losing volume and quality to be suitable for Wargames and games like ...:D

The model of the Venture will be available in three scales 1 / 100 1 / 200 and probably 1 / 400 ... ;)

Thank's people!

The Papercommander passed through many changes want to counterbalance the number of models of Confederation with a larger number of ships Kilrath, especially the toilet I and II ... The former WIP site will have new models than those already planned ...

Venture Ready for Download

Friends

Venture is ready for download in Papercommander, is a medium skill kit the model is in 1/100 scale the zip file content two model versions and a mini model suitable for tabletop /wargame model...

Enjoy:D

I'll second that. When Paper Commander has a huge stockpile of ships I think we should use them as minis for TacOps. The possibilities here are awesome....

No, we will use my Legos! :p

Any way, these are absolutely amazing. How do you design them?

Thank's

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Actually use the models to 3D Meshes, some extracted from the games, other from mods. The Meshes are worked in an low poly editor called Metasequoia , and then unfolded in a specific software to make paper models called Pepakura Designer.

Currently working on some models that Eder (Standoff) sent me: as Freetrader, Talon and Dorkhati ...

Cheers!

This might seem a silly question, but is the paper-size of the pdf's letter or A4? also, what sort of weight paper do you recommend?

Hello I recommend A4 paper (8,5 X 11 inches or 216 or 279 mm) in 120 to 160g of thickness but letter is suitable too, for preserve scale not fit to paper format... ;)

Back