New FC campaign; Wing Commander: Affliction

The remaining briefings are better grammar wise (but there are spelling errors).

I must say, though, your mod's premise is pretty good and missions sound very interesting.

But I did find some other problems with mission six. A lightning strike mission and a devastator are a bit contradictory (unless the devastator is now faster). Also, I thought the Midway was destroyed?

Also, you should be able to tell whether there is a spelling error in your briefing because the briefing is spoken by the engine.

Oh, heh, forgot to rename the Carrier in some of the missions (I have terrible memory.) Anyway, I got a screenshot, it uses the Excalibur, which I'm putting in the Update.zip on my website. It is what I think a nice screen shot :)

Yep, just forgot to change some names that's all. Screenshot is up, the Update.zip has the Excalibur replacing the Tigershark.

I think you replaced the other picture you had on your site. Oh, and for future note, jpg's are usually smaller than bmp's. I would also suggest you have multiple pages on your site to keep things better organized or you could add in headings over certain parts of text. (eg. story, mod history, downloads)

You have to exit the game and paste the shot into paint--then save. I usually just use the windows key on my keyboard to get back to the taskbar to open paint, paste the screenshot, and save.

The errors I just read are indicative of problems that can't be fixed by a spellchecker or even Microsoft Word's grammar check (which is pretty weak anyway).

Okay, a little point blank and it doesn't flow (or read fluently). Here is a better way to write this.

You should avoid the passive tense. Don't use "being". Use active verbs, it makes your writing more interesting.

Had to wipe my hard drive due to a cookie changing my password. Anyway, I was able to recover most of what I lost, the briefings, are just screwed up, it needs to say Excalibur instead of Panther here, and this and that, and the missions are screwed up with the wrong craft. Sorry about that didn't know about it.

Had to wipe my hard drive due to a cookie changing my password.

What happened? You very rarely need to format your hard drive. If something like that happens again, try to ask in the tech support forum before erasing anything.

I only have one account on this computer, and I did ask for technical support and the only way to get it back was to wipe me computer and let the recovery drive do its job.

I only have one account on this computer, and I did ask for technical support and the only way to get it back was to wipe me computer and let the recovery drive do its job.

If you call some tech support line, they'll tell you that sooner or later, but it's almost never the case. At the very least, it would have been possible to archive off your data prior, but the support lines don't ever bother with this.

Callsigns anyone?

Alright it has been a while but I need callsign names. Submit callsigns (that are apropriate) in this forum. You are transfering Carriers and I need callsigns for the carrier.

other good ones:

wishbone, slingshot, bootstrap, ripcord, typhon..

I can think up more if you like :D

Two questions:
1.) What is the Ship_destroy command supposed to look like?
2.) What goes in the OnCreate box?

I get something that says, "<eof> expected near 'end' " and I don't see the problem.

Back