New Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELTEE

Vice Admiral
In my useless and rediculous opinion, we really need a new group of young posters who are enthusiastic, arrogant, whiny, and altogether a pain in the ass.

Remember concordia/v.kent, whatever her/his name was? Sure, everyone groaned every time there was a post, but at least it incited responses (and let's be honest: tell me you didn't enjoy some of the results!? :D )

It's too quiet around here...

Hey! I'm enthusiastic, I can be whiny if I'm lonely and have had too much Mountain Dew, and can be arrogant... on a bad day I can cover ALL of this! Should I sign an application, or you dicks just wanna set me loose?

I think I'll use a variant of Tolwyn's line from WC4:
You're all junkyard dogs at my heels. I'm going to turn around and kick you all in the chops! :p

Personally I think you're all a bunch of arrogant assholes*

*The above opinions do not necessarily reflect the views of this user, or his parent company

HEY EVERYONE! IVE CREATED A NEW SHIP THAT HAS NINE PHASE TRANSIT CANNONS, 600 FIGHTERS, 20 AMGS AND IT CAN MOVE 700 KPS. ISNT THAT AWESOME!?!?!?!?

Applications are in the mail. Open a store account rewards card, and get 15% off your first admin ban!

I politely ascertain in this public forum that all eleven of you guys are living in the fucking past.

COD4evah nnobs.

Respectfully yours,
William Knickers

Why is this gh0dawful thread still open?

The question is rhetorical, obviously, as idiots won't be able to answer it in a closed thread.

*clickety-click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back