New Car... Now I need your help

I'll offer the obvious suggestion. Make it some shortened form of your callsign. I'll leave the specifics open for further discussion.

I want to make a bumper sticker for cafepress.com that says "My other vehicle is a Rapier-B" and put a nice picture of said fighter on it. :)

Bumper stickers are certainly cool, but on my car... ehhh... I don't want it to have bumper stickers... it would kindda mess it up. :(

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Bumper stickers are certainly cool, but on my car... ehhh... I don't want it to have bumper stickers... it would kindda mess it up. :(

Wow, bumper stickers will mess it up? Is it an Adobe?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Is it an Adobe?
What do you mean?

What I meant is, you don't see any bumper stickers on some cars... I feel that it has the tendency to clutter at times.

I always wanted one like "Dognut" or something....just to make people go "Whaa?"...too bad they'd never let you have that :(

personalized license plates are usually quite gay, I think. One time I saw a Mustang with the license plate "MY STANG"...and then if I were I on a board or something, my thoughts would translate as "..."

hehe...I still want one like "2 Legit" or something too...go old school!

Or Comic Book Guy on the Simpsons! His license plate is "NCC 1701"

I'd also like to mention that cars with personalized plates statistically are more likely to get stolen. They attract attention and thieves think, "Well, he shelled out for a personalized plate, what else did he buy?" A little sobering thought, sorry to ruin your fun :)

C-ya

Originally posted by T8H3X11
THX1138

the most horrible Lucas Film ever......

think fat comic book guy from the simpsons.

also, why not use ur singnature and shorten it, .
"the law"
?

Well, here it is:
car.jpg

yea my Del Sol!

Back