New Battlestar Game??

Youngblood

Rear Admiral
I dont know if anyone has noticed but there are a few notes to a battlestar galactica online game on xbox live marketplace

People on #Wingnut noticed it last night. For all of ten seconds.

http://www.bsgarcade.com/

Sierra Online, a division of Vivendi Games, is creating a video game inspired by the hit television series, Battlestar Galactica™, airing on the SCI FI Channel. Battlestar Galactica will be available on Xbox Live® Arcade, as well as Windows PC, in Fall 2007. To gear up for the game, fans of Battlestar Galactica will be able to download Gamer Pics and Themepacks from the show on Xbox Live® Marketplace beginning today.

"We're huge fans of Battlestar Galactica and are thrilled to have the opportunity to create a game inspired by the TV series," said Ed Zobrist, president of Sierra Online. "NBC Universal is working closely with us so that players will be able immerse themselves in the Battlestar Galactica universe and re-live their favorite missions from the TV series."

Developed by Australian-based Auran Games, Battlestar Galactica will feature both single- and multi-player modes and allow the player to take part in intense space battles as a pilot for either the humans or Cylon forces. Legendary ships from the television show will be featured as well as missions based on favorite episodes.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet. Hopefully this does mean a turning back to space sims though.

I hope they make a good game. If its a multiplayer game, they wont be able to catch the flair of the series ( best since space 2063 ). The time of the space-operas is over, sad but true :(

Hell, i'm still trying to pass the levels of the old game :mad:

I got so frustraited with that game that I eventually resorted to using a cheat code to beat it, something I rarely do, and you know what......the game was still extremely hard with the code on!

Back