New 3D Thread

Good lord, that is beautiful. There's something romantic about Connie, we all love her dearly.

I actually disagree with the others, she looks about the right size to me.

running.gif

vs

wc2democomparison2.gif

btw the scramble scene is awesome. the art and the music are priceless to me. Really got me pumped up to frag some cats.

Sad to hear you stopped working on Wing Commander... I was in hope you could redo some of the Privateer models :(

Are the downloads still available somewhere? Dropbox doesn't seem to work...

Great find! I'm always surprised there are so many people out there who don't share their creations like that here. :) He cites wcnews.com in his writeup, so he's a visitor... you'd think they'd want to show off what they've made.

Last edited:
There we go, textures!

It's worth noting that when Neil Armstrong was asked what his favorite airplane to fly was, his answer was a simple, one word, "Bearcat."

I like to think he'd of liked this one, too. :)

I love this ship, but I've never been able to get her in a shape I liked before. This one is... closer.

Bearcat!.jpg

Lovely Bearcat, Klavs. I actually just played WC4 for the first time just a couple of months ago, and made sure that I followed the path to steal the Bearcats. Had to see what all the fuss was about.

Also, I spent some time looking through the other videos you have up on Vimeo - amazing work. The P-38 ocean test looked indistinguishable from reality. Can't wait to see the full build on the Yamamoto mission

"Dietrich was late. There was nothing to do but keep the engines hot and wait. If she didn't show, I was definitely a dead man.

...She didn't show."

Clunker.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely Bearcat, Klavs. I actually just played WC4 for the first time just a couple of months ago, and made sure that I followed the path to steal the Bearcats. Had to see what all the fuss was about.

Also, I spent some time looking through the other videos you have up on Vimeo - amazing work. The P-38 ocean test looked indistinguishable from reality. Can't wait to see the full build on the Yamamoto mission

Thanks man! It's nice to take a little break from all that serious aviation stuff to let my imagination run wild on WC stuff for a little bit.

Clunker2.jpg

Back