Nephilim

a Dyson Sphere...
that thing would have the earth orbit diameter (+- some miles ;) ), a bit large and easy to catch with any earth device if it will be visible in Orion in 3 months.

No, Star Trek took it from real science.
Everything is taken from real science, except what is Technobable ;)

Originally posted by Ghost
a Dyson Sphere...
that thing would have the earth orbit diameter (+- some miles ;) ), a bit large and easy to catch with any earth device if it will be visible in Orion in 3 months.

Ya, thats what I told the poster on the other BBS, but consider that the description of Dyson Sphere, doesnt indicate size. What was seen in ST was a very very large sphere indeed, and most definately we would see it!

One thing to keep in mind, the Vatican currently has its telescope, among others all over the world, looking in the direction of Orion, and have been for the last couple of years. Interesting that so many telescopes are pointing in the same direction of sky, apparently looking for "nothing". Weird, isnt it?!

Yes, but i said that large because if they exist (and if they lived here some time) ,the distance from the *wall* to the sun (just for the sake let say that is like our sun) must be llike aprox. the distance from the earth to the sun (or maybe they can support more hot and live in a Venus or Mercury orbit)

Indeed, if the "sun" in the center is large like our Sun, the distance would be equal to about 1AU, or the same distance between Earth and the Sun.

What if, just for grins, that if this Nibiru is a Dyson Sphere of sorts, except it is not surrounding a natural sun, perhaps it is completely manufactured, an "artificial singularity" at the center instead of a full blown star? That could be possible, which in turn would require far less size of the sphere.

Or perhaps this Nibiru is a planet, surrounded by an artificial atmosphere or "sphere within a sphere". Maybe this outer shell, from the inside, produces the heat to keep the planet warm. (shrugs)

Its very interesting that very old ancient texts show the people of that time period had vast knowledge of the solar system, all of the planets including Nibiru, and the constellations. Many ancient monuments are alighned to certian constellations such as the pyramids at Giza, alighned with Orion's Belt. Its also very interesting that many ancient monuments are aligned with Earth's natural energy grid, or "Leigh Lines". This tells me that the ancients knew quite alot about natural energy and astrological alignments. For anceint civilizatons to have such vast knowledge of these things, yet we are told their knowledge did not go very far byond sticks and stones, I would say that the ancients were far more sophisticated than we know of.

Many think that its fables, tales and myths. Well, that could be true, if they only found a finite number of texts. But finding hundreds of thousands of ancient texts all saying the same things from different civilizations spanning several thousand years?

I find that very hard to accept that generations of ancients and the many different societies of the past, would all decide to play tricks on the future generations and make all this up by writting false texts. Especially when the evidence is all around us in these ancient monuments and their precise alignments to stars and the natural energy grid of the Earth, would indicate that the ancient societies were very serious in what they did, and in what they wrote down for recorded history.

It would be funny to see some future archeologist to find records from 1969 when we went to the Moon, and say that the task was impossible for that time period, yet we know we did go to the moon.

Almost a catch 22 isnt it!

1 AU would be about 93 million miles distance. The Moon is about 230 thousand miles distant. The Earth does not orbit around the sun in a perfect circle, it wobbles a little, so that distance would change a little during the orbit.

Here is a neat picture of the Sun during a very serious X-Class flare on Monday Dec 2nd.

20021202_1926_c2.gif

Lucky for us, this flare did not fling out towards Earth. I dont know if this is the largest ever recorded, but it is massive! It is believed by those researching the Nephilim and Nibiru, that the approach of their world into the solar system is what is causing the Sun to act like a beacon every other day.

Photo and further images and info can be found at NASA's SOHO website.

I must make a note: The Vatican Observatory is not owned by the Vatican or the Roman Catholic Church. It is an inderpendent site, that doesn't even has ties to the local Catholic diocese. Like I said earlier., if it was going to come near us, we would already see it. THe only possible known candidate lyes in it's own circular orbit outside of Neptune.

anyone hear about that 10th planet someone discovered? its about the size of our moon. mistaken for a star for a long while.

-scheherazade

Originally posted by Meson
I must make a note: The Vatican Observatory is not owned by the Vatican or the Roman Catholic Church. It is an inderpendent site, that doesn't even has ties to the local Catholic diocese. Like I said earlier., if it was going to come near us, we would already see it. THe only possible known candidate lyes in it's own circular orbit outside of Neptune.

What makes you say that the Vatican does not own that observatory? They funded it, they constructed it, they man it with their own personel, they continue to maintain it with Vatican funds, and even have their own security guards, same guards you will find camped around the Vatican in Rome itself.

You are correct in that none of the local chapters, or state or federal chapters of the Roman Catholic Church as any ownership or anything to do with that observatory. But rest assured, the Vatican in Rome does.

Back