Need WingCommander : The Kilrathi Saga

All KS versions are W95/98
smile.gif
And what does KS have to do with buying WC3 and WC4 seperately?

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Last edited by a moderator:
Just buy WCIV for Dos and download the Win 95 upgrade from the files section here

------------------
And I was stupid enough to think that us brotha's had to stick togetha. :p

As I recall, you download it, unzip it somewhere, and run the install file. Or you can just do it all manually - the .txt file tells you more.

Have you guys seen how much the K-Saga is going for on ebay now? Around $150! Why is there an increased interest in WC on ebay all of the sudden? Does it have to do with origin cancelling wc?

KS has been going for prices like that a lot of times before. Sometimes even two times that much.

No, it definetly isn't because OSI stoped with WC for now. It's just that many people waited to buy KS till it's price droped, and than they missed out on it and are now trying to get it for a higher price.
smile.gif
KS is a great item for someone trying to start the series.

Hehehe. I remember my own search for KSaga all too well. I scoured half of Singapore for it, to no avail. And then I found the damned thing in the shopping mall in the basement of the hotel I was staying in
biggrin.gif
. An' the last copy at that
smile.gif

I found KS as soon as it came out at the first store I went to.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Quarto said:
Hehehe. I remember my own search for KSaga all too well. I scoured half of Singapore for it, to no avail. And then I found the damned thing in the shopping mall in the basement of the hotel I was staying in
biggrin.gif
. An' the last copy at that
smile.gif
Hm, I had to look for it for a week or so.
smile.gif
I ordered it from CD shareware, few days later they tell me they don't have it anymore. Than I found AGWC, and someone was selling KS and WC4. I got them both for $80, and in nearly perfect condition. CD's look like they never been used, boxes look great, and all papers are included.
smile.gif
Great deal if you ask me, 4 great games for $80.

Mwuahahahahahahahah!

That much?
smile.gif
I got my KSaga for US$35, and WCP & WC4 for US$27 each
biggrin.gif
. Brand new, too. That's a better deal, if you ask me
biggrin.gif

Back