Need Screenshots

hellcatv

Swabbie
Banned
For the 1.0 final release we really need some spiffy screenshots so people know what they're getting into when they download...

can people here sacrifice some time and get some screenshots and upload them to this thread (or e-mail to privater *atsign gmail.com if for some reason that dosn't work where "*atsign = @"

press printscrn
then alt-tab over to paintbrush...
I was trying to hack in a screenshot mode...but for some reason I just couldn't get it working proper-like...still hacking at it--maybe for priv1.0pre4 ;-)

Thanks folks--you've been wonderful testers...and all good things, including testing endlessly for 1.0, will soon come to an end :)

but this project will not end...because there's always wing commander universe--a project with endless possibility ;-)

Glory shots of our favorite 4 ships :) some battle shots...generally shots that make this particular engine shine yet show it's doing privateer...

some shots around Perry...maybe in New Detroit dark side...

don't forget a shot around the drone ;-) (cue evil music)

if you can find some nice salthis...a shot of a tarsus or a galaxy blasting or being blasted by one of those...

perhaps a shot talking to sandoval

awesome I see it now :) you rock jkeefe :) I love that thread :)

maybe you can find a paradigm in action beating on some enemies (with the shots going everywhere)
if you want to cook up some great battle screenshots you can try (from the command line in the bin/ folder)
vegastrike troy.mission

troy.mission has a bunch of jump points... when you sit in them, ships of that type spawn (there's a confed jump point, a kilrathi jump point--even a random jump point)
let me know if this works for you

ooh, sounds like fun

I'll post lots more shots as I collect them. You were clamoring, so I gave you what I had. :)

There will definitely be some shots of a Paradigm opening up with everything it's got.

Back