Need help with WC on the PSP

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
Me again!

So, I am playing WC on the PSP, which is great. Seeing those images again after such a long time is just great and all the little differences are great to see. It really is a joy! 

But, I suck at WC on the PSP. SM isn’t so bad, with the setting on “Rookie”, I managed to get past the first five missions without too much trouble and I haven’t played since then.

But the normal WC – no chance. I haven’t shot down a single fighter, I can’t even get them in my sights.
I am sure it’s mostly being unfamiliar with the way the controls react, so I’ll just keep trying.
But still, if you have some hints on how to make it easier, I’ll gladly read them.

The only advice I can give you is to practice -- there's a steep learning curve if you're used to how the ships act in the PC version instead of the SNES one... *but* you will eventually get it. It just 'clicked' for me after about half an hour of playing the first mission -- and after that it felt just right and I was able to play through the game enjoyably...

Thanks, that's what I'll do then. Until, it remains fun without being frustrating. I hope the motivation stays. :)

Back