Nav Points

Pretty soon eddieb will have a great mod, but we will always want something done, who knows what could happen,

reporter: "Ma'am, where did eddieb die."
women: "He died at his computer, fixing up a game called Flight Commander, some guy named Winnyfred wanted the AI to dance, so in 4.9 he tried to make them dance, but sadly he got so frustrated he got a heart-attack. he died at the age of 99 1 second away from his 100th too." :p

Hopefuly before 50.0 FC will become a perfect Wing Commander game, I am hoping that by 3.0 the AI will be better, but that's just me what does everyone else want to see in later, MUCH later patches?

Awesome advanced AI that is much more intellect than SO's esp. in reference to allied AI (maybe even difficulty setting).

Heh, ahhh yes I remember Prophecy clearly, I was flying on the difficulty setting before nightmare. I thought it was to easy and went to nightmare, my finger was on Ctrl+E when I was flying in nightmare. The hacking AI, stupid cheaters should be BANNED!!!! :D But we are getting off topic lets talk about nav points... anyone want to add on to my nav point suggestion?

Navmaps, locations of the next navpoint (lots of fun with generating navpoint locations and gauging distances) :D

I guess you could just use one Nav Point and have everything distanced a great deal with an Nav point entity.

Back