Nachos

Viper61

Spaceman
For all your crunchy, cheese-covered, artery clogging dreams! Viva le Nachos!

mbfy_nac.jpg

C-ya

You, sir, have made me crave nachos.

I think I will acquire some soon. And by soon, I mean now.

EDIT: I then looked into my wallet. Alas, I lack sufficient funding to acquire nachos. :(

Are you crazy? The chips are going to get all soggy and you're going to get nachostuff all over your hands if you just pile everything on top of the chips. There's no reason not to separate.

What ruins them are those nasty tomatoes, guacamole, and jalapenoes. Yuck.

Ripper said:
What ruins them are those nasty tomatoes, guacamole, and jalapenoes. Yuck.

I object to your use of the words "nasty" and "jalapeno" in the same sentence.

I wasn't hungry, but I foolishly looked at this thread. I think you probably know the rest of the story by inferrence.

Moth chrysalis found in Taco Bell nachos

Attachments

• moth.jpg
    moth.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 185
  • moth2.jpg
    moth2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 175
McGruff said:
Shit, I agree with LeHah.

I've never fancied those theater nachos. They're too fake and this is coming from a guy who lives on Ramen, Andy Capp's Hot Fries and Vanilla Coke.

Best bang for the buck, the cheapest Taco Bell nachos.

As dextorboot has said, Taco Cabana Nachos are great.

LeHah said:
and this is coming from a guy who lives on Ramen, Andy Capp's Hot Fries and Vanilla Coke.

Replace Vanilla Coke with Mountain Dew and that was pretty much my grocery list through most of college. :D

There's a British pub down the street from me that has a dish they call "London Nachos". It's beer-battered french fries smothered in melted cheese, bacon bits, chives, and served with sour cream and salsa on the side. Absolutely delicious, although I'm betting it's not a London original...

Sounds like a damn good pub to me (just as long as I can get Bass)

TheRedDuke said:
Replace Vanilla Coke with Mountain Dew and that was pretty much my grocery list through most of college. :D

Wow, New England-er's drink Mt. Dew? I thought it was mostly a Californian thing. I'm from Texas and even though virtually everyone here likes Dr. Pepper, I prefer Mt. Dew. When asked why I like it over Dr. Pepper, I just say I'm from California.

Back