myspace layouts

I could've given you one, but unfortunately my girlfriend finally convinced me to get rid of my myspace. What you can do is go on www.google.com and run a search for sites that allow you to create a myspace layout. I'd look for one that allows you to insert a website picture address into a certain spot into the layout code that you paste into your profile. This makes your background image pop up as whatever picture that address has.

You can click on some of the wallpapers on www.wcnews.com or go to google images and start searching for whatever type of background picture you want (large or extra large size generally work best). Once you find the picture you want for your site, cut and paste the web address (usually they end in .jpg I think) from the larger photos and insert that into your code for the background picture of your profile.

For instance, if I still had my myspace, I might've popped https://cdn.wcnews.com/newestshots/full/darkhuntersagawallpaper2.jpg into my layout code's background picture section.

If you want to get fancy, I looked at the layout code that I cut and pasted to take out the spots that advertise that particular layout site. This removes links and advertising for their myspace layout creation site from your profile. Any time I found a new background picture I liked for my site, I'd copy the site address, go back to the edit profile, find the previous picture's address from that code and paste in the new address over the old one.

Good luck, and I may pop by here to answer any questions you have about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back