My Spore Kilrathi are now in space!

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
I've now got a Kilrathi culture into space along with my Firekkans in Spore. I haven't finalized their space stage dress yet, partly because Spore is a little limited in that respect, but I'm going to work on that today and try to figure how to do a Sporecast to get the Kats and Firekkans out there.
I even put together a little bit of fanfic to go along with each of the vehicles I put together for them.

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
I've got a shot from just before the civilization stage. Most of the armor and that remained through to the space stage simply because it looked better than the later outfits. I also went with a brownish red coat cause it looked better than the yellow shades I tried before, and it highlights the sort of lion's mane look of the hair and beard.
Here's alink to an album that has a shot in it.
http://www.crius.net/zone/album.php?albumid=5&pictureid=5

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
Thanks.
I built up the character in the course of the game, rather than in the creator tool, so I was limited to the parts I found over the course of the evolutionary stages. There's a couple of eyes that would have been a little better but what I put on him was the closest out of the parts I found.

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
I'll try to pull some together and get them posted, along with some spaceship pictures from both races, by Monday.
I'm not totally sure how the Spore content system works. So I don't know if I need to have the game active in order to share my creations, but I have clicked the share button on them, so if I've got things right they should be available for download through the game. But, then again, I haven't really double checked to make sure.

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
There's now a Firekkan Mosaic, showing wings, and a vehicle mosaic. The Vehicle Mosaic shows the Kilrathi Thrak'ana fighter aircraft and the Helikhan class corvette, and yes I totally made up the names.:D It also has the Firekkan Pterrorsore fighter aircraft and a Firekkan Battlecruiser. The battlecruiser was based on some concept sketches I did for an SO conversion that I never got rolling past the story stage.
So there you go.