My (Late) Gift to the Community

QuailPilot

Spaceman
Unfortunetly it's still not finished, and it wasn't uploaded able yesterday, but here it is. And once again, sorry it's a little skewed, the paper slipped when scanning. It's my concept of a Kilrathi pilot. Using some ideas from both the movies, and games.

262588_1927552471109_1311104085_31801209_5769074_n.jpg

But Happy Birthday CIC!

Once again, thanks! Now I have a question, I know a book (or two) mentions that the seats in kilrathi ships have holes for the tails. So my question is this: should I add a tail or no?

Only thing I noticed is that it has human feet, on a cat the ankle joint would be higher and off the ground, it's visible in WC3 movies like this.

Once again, thanks! Now I have a question, I know a book (or two) mentions that the seats in kilrathi ships have holes for the tails. So my question is this: should I add a tail or no?

Yes, Kilrathi do have tails--there's a good view of one in the Secret Missions ending movie.

Only thing I noticed is that it has human feet, on a cat the ankle joint would be higher and off the ground, it's visible in WC3 movies like this.

That's a good point--they actually included this in WC2, even (Hobbes has the same metal leg... ankle... things in both gmes.)

Ok, thanks. The feet/ankle is something I've all ready started fixing. I kind of accidentally didn't do it, because the movie's armor and concepts (from which I was basing most of the drawing of) do not include it.

Ok, thanks. The feet/ankle is something I've all ready started fixing. I kind of accidentally didn't do it, because the movie's armor and concepts (from which I was basing most of the drawing of) do not include it.

The movie armor doesn't specifically pivot on a third joint but it's implied by a point about midway up the back of the calf.

Back