My IQ is 124...

I don't need no stinking IQ test. I gots all the smarts I needs. And I gots me a DIE-PLO-MAY, and I kin reads it, too. :)

TyeDyeBoy said:
http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm

Try the first one, the Ultimate IQ test. My latest attempt netted me a 132.

If you really want to hurt your head, give the exceptional intelligence one a shot.

I'll give it a try, Thanks Tye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And powell, please try to read my post at least six times before replying. I asked if anyone else has tried it, i didnt try to make anyone try it.

I believe these are also a scam. When I do the twelve minute one "thinking" I get a 146... and when I do it by randomly pressing buttons I get a 130. It's weighted to get you to join their "High IQ Society"/spam list after you find your result.

I saw a preview for a movie, I forgot what the name of it was, but they had a quote that seemed to fit this thread: "You guys are dumber than a bag of hammers." :D

Ridgerunner said:
I saw a preview for a movie, I forgot what the name of it was, but they had a quote that seemed to fit this thread: "You guys are dumber than a bag of hammers." :D

I prefer ".....box of rocks" myself. The Tickle test just gave me a 127, that means I'M speshul.

Bandit LOAF said:
I believe these are also a scam. When I do the twelve minute one "thinking" I get a 146... and when I do it by randomly pressing buttons I get a 130. It's weighted to get you to join their "High IQ Society"/spam list after you find your result.

I dunno, I've failed it after working really, really hard on it in the past and all....

But yes, I noticed that.

Back