My Ideas for the WC mod for HW2

Col.Fireball

Spaceman
I have to explain that my ideas are caunting for Confed, Furballs and the Bugs

Mothership = Starbase or Flaggship like that of Trakath
but with some better weapons maybe you ca add some rocket launchers

Some Carrier Moded as Shipyards maybe 2 different kinds
one for fihters and bombers and the other shipyard for capital ships. and some small gun turrets as defense

the carrier themself should only carry and launch the fighters and bonbers. ok if you think the build option should be in, i can life with it.
but to put some use in the carrier, they should be the only possibillity to repair fighters and bombers. and of course a bit usable for cap-ship battles
and the carrier especially speciall ones like tigers claw, concordia and midway should have more weapons and maybe some rocket launchers.

ok that are my ideas. hope you like them and you can use some of them.

similar to the majority of the plans, although if everything is as i think, there should be no reason to convert a carrier to a shipyard though...

because if things are as I hope, we can just simply add and have a 2nd shipyard
but it wont hurt to have 1 shipyard if those plans do not work out

and as far as I know, or should say, as far as things are planned. Missiles on ships will depend on if they were in game, and/or if they were in Ship specifications

StarSaint said:
similar to the majority of the plans, although if everything is as i think, there should be no reason to convert a carrier to a shipyard though...

because if things are as I hope, we can just simply add and have a 2nd shipyard
but it wont hurt to have 1 shipyard if those plans do not work out

and as far as I know, or should say, as far as things are planned. Missiles on ships will depend on if they were in game, and/or if they were in Ship specifications

i only had the idea, cuase i only know the demo and there i have not seen a shipyard in the playable demos only the mothership and the carrier. and i know that you want to make that mod as near to wing commander as possible. and i have never seen a fighter or ship building carrier in all wing commander games.
but if you say there are already shipsyards in homeworld than use that, of course :)

Huh? The only bad thing about Armada, apart from its lack of mouse support, is that you need a boot disk to run it. One of the best manuals (albeit the stats are even dodgier than usual), network play, a strategy mode, a bunch of playable Kilrathi ships including the Shok'lar and Jrathek... why would anyone hate Armada? :confused:

Viper61 said:
You could rent it?
dont take that renting thing serious. when armada was new. there where no possibillty to rent it. except from a friend.
but that game was really shit. what kind of strategy thing are you talking about? i think the game "RISK" (RISIKO) is 1000 times more interesting from the strategic way!
it cause you can almost build nothing. and only one capship, the carrier,... so i am really dam fucking thankfull that there are guys like the from the wc saga project whoare making a wc mod for on of the best space strategy games ever made!
ok, if it would be for conquest frontier wars, i would be happier, but unfortunatly is not possible. but homeworld2 is also pretty fine.

Back