Music from Freelancer Intro

Edx

Spaceman
On the soundtrack dvd theres a isolated music score track for the extended uncut intro movie. I recorded it for myself, but wondered if anyone else wanted it as well? I posted it at Lancers Reactor forums but they deleted the post and said it was illgegal...

If its not too "illegal" shall I post the link here??

Ed

Legality is something this site respects as well. If it's illegal, I wouldn't recommend posting it here.

Well its just as illegal to have the music section and just how legal are the WC Acadamy downloads?

We worked with Origin's (former) PR department regarding these downloads. We're careful only to post only things that we've recieved permission to release -- that's why tracks aren't available for the commercially released albums (the movie and Prophecy soundtracks, for instance).

Ahh. I get it now.

In regards to the commercial release, the CGI intro music isnt on the soundtrack I ripped it from the video file.

If anyone wants the link PM me. I assume thats ok?

Ed

Eh, I really don't know what Microsoft's policy would be -- might want to defer to TLR on this one...

Eh..I forgot it Microsoft.

Well then no one should PM me, and they should certianly not try asking for the link... ;);) :p :D :cool: *cough cough*

Ed

Back