Muppets in Space

Col.Dom

Spaceman
You know, Wing Commander 3's Kilrathi puppets were a-freakin'-mazing! They were tall, menacing and moved somewhat realistically. They are what I hold in my head as the "true," Kilrathi image.

... then Wing Commander 4 came out, with a budget in the millions (beats Three's Four thousand) and the Melek looked TERRIBLE! His puppet was too short and he looked like a happy-furry-thingy (a little too cartoony) and not the menacing feline beast he once was. Why not just use the same puppet from Three?? What happened??

I won't even start on the movie version of the Kilrathi... UGH!!

:mad:

Good Point

Yeah, I think if the movie Kilrathi were furry, they would have looked pretty good. However, I don't think anything in the Wing Commander Universe will beat the Kilrathi from Three!

The WCM kilrathis faces looked more like lions witout fur. I think grey fur would have suited on them ( did i spell it right without grammar mistakes?)

The Ever-Present Question of "Grey"

I'm not so sure...! I think it's either or. I kinda' made up my own rule and say that the spelling "GRAY," means sad, depressing (you know, like the opposite of "GAY") and the spelling "GREY," is the color.

Anyone know the REAL answer to this...??

:confused:

Both are correct; In my dictionary, it says:
"gray: see grey"

For you linguistical needs, always at your service

Dutch is my native tongue (flemish actually), but I feel English to be more of a native tongue to me now.

Also, partly thanks to WC

seeing as how nobody's posting any messages anymore, how 'bou this. I've always wanted to see them coffing up a hairbal, and if they don't have hair any more... that's never gonna happen.:(

Back