Multiplayer?

Well, I never really liked Flight commander...the joystick sensitivity is way too low, and you can't adjust it. Plus, the MIDIs get annoying after a while, and the enemy ships kill you as soon as you get into the mission.

Multiplayer MIGHT make it better.

Well, I never really liked Flight commander...the joystick sensitivity is way too low, and you can't adjust it. Plus, the MIDIs get annoying after a while, and the enemy ships kill you as soon as you get into the mission.

First off, what the hell is wrong with you?

How would MP solve any of these issues? I can tell you from experience that human pilots are much more deadly than AI ones. If you think you have a *constructive* suggestion I would say pass it on to Eddie. I'm sure he'd be willing to listen and probably answer your questions without just saying his labor of love isn't something you're fond of.

Also, maybe you need some more flight time. Enemies will tend to try and kill you that is their job.

No plans for multiplayer, but hey, the source is out there, so if you want that feature, you're more than welcome to add it yourself.

Actually, you can tweak some of the movement parameters, edit constants.xml and tweak away, try angle_factor or time factor. But maybe there's a bug, people have said mouse and joystick are slower than keyboard.

Sorry, flight commander does not use midis. You can fully customize the music in 1.5 to be any mp3 you like.

As far as the AI, most people say the AI is too stupid, and I agree, it's an area I haven't concentrated on.

And feel free to offer comments, I won't get offended.

Eddie has put alot of effort into FC... What have you done for the community?

Back