Movies.tree

TCSTigersClaw

Greek Special Forces B' Company "Naoussa" 2007-200
:mad: I cant open them with Hcl`s movie viewer!:(

I know you made it on purpose,but is there a way?
I cant watch them normally in game cause of DirectX ,even with no acceleration etc.I cant solve that prob with Prophecy and UE so I watch the videos from HCl`s movie viewer (thanx Mario!).

But it doesnt opes UE`s movies.....what can I do ?

Yup, UE files use the FMV DivX patch and are stored in a "hybrid wve/divx format", so to speak, which means each of these new movies are stored on 2 files, one stored on the usual \movie directory and the other on the new \divx directory.

The problem is that the current version of the movie player doesn't yet try to read this divx file from the TRE (so you'll probably hear only sound) but once you extract the *.wve and *.divx files from the TRE file and put both the *.wve and *.divx files on the same directory, you should be able to play the movie by opening the *.wve file with the Movie Player as usual. (edit: you don't need to have DivX installed to play these movies, the Player includes a DLL for decoding these movies)

However, now that UE has been released for a while, i'll be releasing asap a new version of the Movie Player that will play movies converted with the FMV patch without the need to rip them from the movie TRE or other additional effort. :) (should take a couple of days)

Mario

Back