Movie intro

Seeker

Spaceman
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody has a sound recording of the first part of the movie where it says, "As of 6:00 AM this morning, we are officially at war with the Kilrathi. God help us all." Thanks.

------------------
"Building ships, harvesting and transporting Flowers, cooking up the Protoculture, and assembling weapons systems just hadn't been enough for them. Not when word had gotten around that the Terrans' homeworld had fallen to the Invid. Jack liked it-the loyalty and Espirit de Corps, the Sentinels' way with payback." -- Robotech: The Sentinels #5, 'Rubicon'

Or you could make it.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, I'd love to make it myself...but a few minor problems stand in the way of that. A) The capture equipment has been down for the past 3 years. =P and b) No DVD player for it, and I havent been able to find a VHS copy anywhere. Oh well...guess I get to look on the web...this should prove entertaining.

------------------
"Building ships, harvesting and transporting Flowers, cooking up the Protoculture, and assembling weapons systems just hadn't been enough for them. Not when word had gotten around that the Terrans' homeworld had fallen to the Invid. Jack liked it-the loyalty and Espirit de Corps, the Sentinels' way with payback." -- Robotech: The Sentinels #5, 'Rubicon'

To capture sound all you need is a sound card with a Line In jack and a piece of recording software (most OSs come with one)

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back