More WC novels!

Dougie

Spaceman
With Origin very unlikely to produce more Wing Commander games if ever, could someone please tell Forstchen to make some more novels please? His contribution to the universe is second only to Chris Roberts himself and it would be a nice way to keep it alive. Plus he obviously loves the universe and is regarded as an up and rising star in the world of sci-fi. We'd all buy any book he'd make for a start and, if it was required, I'm sure we'd all buy it ten times over if it meant he'd get enough money from it.

I'm thinking.......stuff about the Kilrathi! Because, without meaning to sound twelve, they kick sooo much ass.

p.s. Forstchen, if you take the stch to be an almost 'k' like sound, would mean that his full name could be pronounced as Willy Foreskin.

You can tell I've been drinking, can't you?

I tried this sort of thing before, with a petition to get the WC novels back into print. The general consensus was that we should concentrate on getting Pilgrim Truth published first. LOAF is in negotiations for printing rights as I understand it.

Wow, man. It's people like you that make people like me hate people like you. Not to mention being the reason that the CZers are stereotyped as fucking retards.

Since my post seems to have confused a number of people, it's in reference to the dougie loser. Bob posted at the same time I did.

Well im glad we're all friendly and patient with the newbies around here. Wouldnt want to make the place hostile for them or anything. Cause that certainly wouldnt help.

Forstchen doesn't decide whether or not he writes new novels... he can turn them down (as he did with the movie novel) -- but he has to be offered a package first.

Expect Pilgrim Truth, though.

Tye Dye boy: you're way uptight man. If I was a lesser person, I'd be hurt by your comments. But I'm not. Lighten up for your own sake. I'm sorry your goldfish died or whatever, but don't take it out on me. I'm not disrespecting the person, it was just something that came to mind.

What about ICQ or that stuff? Get it and throw each other in an own chat bad words against your heads. :)
It helps. And after that you're fine friends, because you see, how stupid such arguements are.

Yeah man that was way out of order and damn mean, what kind of enviroment do you want to make, or are you just looking to create an anti-Tyedyeboy cult? ;)
Just kidding but don't go off like that, its disturbing :(

Oh wait never mind I overlooked his second post (doy), I now agree with TyeDye (although there are better ways to put it)

[Edited by Pedro on 07-11-2001 at 09:36]

At least it is better, if we let this theme fall. Before this thread ends because of it. We all got people we don't like and if we want to argue with them, we should do it outer CIC. It isn't good if we do it here. :)

Most definatley agreed
The lack of novels is a shame, I know theres a lot of very poor fan fiction but can anyone recommend some really good stuff?

Good fan-fiction?
I only know about the one story which was in FanFiction. I don't know any more who wrote that beginning of the story, but it was okay till good in my eyes. But my judge in such things isn't good.

Back