More than one Confederation class?

Eleazar

Rear Admiral
And again... :)

Does anyone know if the Confederation class in WCIV is a Mark II version of the Confederation class in WCII?

Eleazar

Phew Eleazar!! You must have a tortured mind to ask yourself all these questions... LOL ;)

I'm just kidding, it proves you know a lot about the WC universe, and that can only bring interesting subjects to this chat :cool:

Well the Concordia class is the one that the TCS Lexington is (and that carrier on Speradon), there is no Confederation class on the WC IV game.

Geee - you got me there... Guess I mixed both, but thanks anyway -- and he spoke: NOW I CAN SEE THE LIGHT --

Eleazar

Anything which makes fun of another person, living or dead, real or imagined, cannot be deemed a good joke.

Only to the people who aren't being insulted. Remember some people are more sensitive to insults than you might be. Do this, and fewer fights and wars will result.

I checked the WCIV novel again and found the reason why I mixed them up - In the novel the TCS Princeton, the TCS Lexington and the TCS Concordia were claimed to be the same cap-ship-class...

No wonder I got a little confused :)

Eleazar

Back