More Priv2 Problems........

Lord Hhallas

Spaceman
Alright, this is a continuation of the sblive\priv2 thing. I now have sound, so thanks to all. Now I have another problem. Whenever I press a key, an incessant beeping arises from my PC. That in itself would be ok, except that the computer freezes while it beeps. Single keypresses are ok, but if I afterburner, it takes me 10 seconds to get to 1/10 full afterburner, so no afterburner which will cause problems when I try to win.......

Interesting... I wonder if this has anything to do with the typematic rate setting in the BIOS....

I've never seen this problem before, so it looks like you get to play guinnea pig (unless someone else can help you). How comfortable are you with your system's BIOS?

no dice. Was at 30, and I turned it down to 10, no change. ould free memory have anything to do with it?

------------------
Pretend to be a pig in order to eat the tiger.

Lord Hhallas said:
no dice. Was at 30, and I turned it down to 10, no change. ould free memory have anything to do with it?

Is your keyboard new? That happened to me, too and it disappeared when I changed the keyboard.

Back