More Map Progress

Sorry, Johnny, I think I was going from what LOAF said about your work on some of the systems in the map.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The Orleans-Orestes jump required I move over two systems slightly, IIRC.
Er, I meant was it a single jump in the novel? I suppose it really doesn't matter, cross-sector jumps are plentiful and necessary.

Anchorage/Jakarta should, indeed be deep in Kilrathi space -- they're the location of the secret lab where the Sivar weapon and the cloaking device were invented.
Yes, I know they're in Kilrathi space, I just don't think they should be so close to Kilrah. I can't see the maps right now, but perhaps it's possible to use some unnamed systems in Epsilon?

My WCP script extract is all caps, but I suppose B'Shriss is right.
Oh, I just got B'shriss from the subtitle text.

Epsilon Sector
Another minor cosmetic thing - there was a break in the borders from Circe being moved to make room for the Orleans-Orestes jump line. Slight kink in the jump line from Bistangio too. I've fixed it on my copy - I don't know if you've bothered to fix it yet.

Wedge refers to the WC4 system oddities on the map -- Axis instead of Axius, Callimachius instead of Callmiachus, Speardon instead of Speradon... Bistanglo instead of Bistangio.

Stuff to add on monday...

*END RUN*
Two areas of Kilrathi space are detailed in End Run...

"Long Jump" -- a 500 parsec jump line that goes from Confed space to the lower portion of the Kilrathi Empire, 4 jumps from Kilrah. Like this: (Jugara)-(Gmarktu)-(Jubara)-(Unnamed)-Kilrah.

"Escape from Kilrah" -- (Kilrah)-(Vuwarg)-(Lushkag)-(Baragh)
Baragh also has jumps to "Xsar" and "Rushta".

The System Bucket
Oberan System -- Confed, anywhere.
Uruk System -- Confed, anywhere.
Oargth System -- Kilrathi, anywhere but Enigma.
Bukrag System -- Kilrathi, anywhere but Enigma.

*ACTION STATIONS*

(Unlike End Run, Action Stations gets the difference between a Sector and a System... I think these names should be applied to various ArmadaSectors).

Yarin Sector -- adjacent to the Facin Sector. Opposite Varni Republic.

Varni -- 30 worlds, now in Kilrathi space. Includes "Karing" and "Turing".
Facin Sector -- well, you get the idea.
Nanking Sector -- Confed/Kilrathi border.

Primus System -- Confed(?)
Tangier System -- Confed, anywhere.
Carlin System -- Confed, anywhere.
Etruria -- The region directly opposite from the Landreich.
Yorin System -- formerly Confed, has gone supernova.
Panama System -- Confed, anywhere.

Hmm, before I forget - why is Oberan in the systems bucket, when it's already on the Vega map (Douglas Quad)?

Bah, retreating to Proxima Centauri to regroup for Deneb... faulty memory on my part :).

Yeah, I guess that Thrak may very well have gone after Blair specifically. It would have taken quite an effort to sneak into Gwynedd, but this solution means that Blair wouldn't have even had to use a jump-capable ship, so in that aspect at least, it works very well.

Looking at Epsilon again, are you sure it wouldn't be better to give Tau Ceti to Firekka or BW? The reason why Tau Ceti bothers me in this case is that it's sitting out there all alone, isolated from the rest of Confed. If you look elsewhere on the official map, the borders are usually well defined, so such an 'outcrop' with no links directly to BW worlds is a bit strange. An alternative would be to add a link to Goddard.

Landreich... great job, scary place, with those special systems :p. One detail that comes to mind immediately is the location of New Plains. This is the same sort of concern as Tau Ceti - the system is totally isolated from the rest of its nation. It might be a good idea to add a link from it to McCaffrey. And that Landreich system next to it might warrant a link to Orleans or one of the other Landreich systems.

Regarding Vordran (and indeed, the other Kilrathi worlds in the sector), why not have some jumps leading out-sector, to, err, whatever place it is that's directly under Epsilon (if there's anything there at all ;)).

Finally, about Anchorage, etc.. I have no personal opinion in this case, but I do have some comments about both the Kilrah and Epsilon option.
Kilrah - given that we had just forced the Kilrathi out of Vega, it seems plausible for Confed to make an incursion into Kilrah, especially considering the importance of the target. Not knowing exactly where Kilrah is though, Wedge, and this being a small spec ops-style incursion (just the Claw, IIRC), would certainly be enough justification not to push on. The disadvantage is the question of exactly how Confed was able to locate a secret lab in this area, given the difficulties of operating in Kilrah sector.
Epsilon - considering the test site (Goddard) it does make some sense that the shipyard that produced the Sivar would be in the same sector. On the other hand, the disadvantage of this solution is the need for an annoyingly-long link from Cairo in what is already a crowded area of space.

Originally posted by Quarto
Kilrah - given that we had just forced the Kilrathi out of Vega, it seems plausible for Confed to make an incursion into Kilrah, especially considering the importance of the target. Not knowing exactly where Kilrah is though, Wedge, and this being a small spec ops-style incursion (just the Claw, IIRC), would certainly be enough justification not to push on. The disadvantage is the question of exactly how Confed was able to locate a secret lab in this area, given the difficulties of operating in Kilrah sector.
I didn't think the 'Claw would be alone again, given that they had just exhausted themselves in Thor's Hammer, and were happy to relax in Firekka in the original SMs. Also, I didn't think that the position of Kilrah hadn't been found at that point - although I suppose I should have, given the effort made in locating Venice as the Kilrathi Vega Sector HQ.

I would suppose, then, that Anchorage was heavily fortified after that incursion, since Hyperion was taken as the "back door" entry by Blair's strike wing later. [Cairo is only two jumps from Kilrah with Anchorage and Hyperion being two systems in between]

Originally posted by Quarto
One detail that comes to mind immediately is the location of New Plains. This is the same sort of concern as Tau Ceti - the system is totally isolated from the rest of its nation. It might be a good idea to add a link from it to McCaffrey.
At least for the BW, "all systems are equal" as LOAF pointed out. (I had a similar complaint about the BW systems in the Armada sectors.

BTW, I just remembered - where did Vagabond say Panther and Hawk were from, the Astoria system? If that's so, I think that can go in the systems 'bucket' too.

It's monday morning... time to work on the map instead of doing my job! Here's my thoughts on the various current issues.

BTW, I just remembered - where did Vagabond say Panther and Hawk were from, the Astoria system? If that's so, I think that can go in the systems 'bucket' too.

Astoria System was where Hawk and Panther had served... but I haven't gone through and listed the Wing IV stuff yet -- there's a bunch of planets listed in the pilot bios, and a few in dialogue (Logo, for instance).

I didn't think the 'Claw would be alone again, given that they had just exhausted themselves in Thor's Hammer, and were happy to relax in Firekka in the original SMs. Also, I didn't think that the position of Kilrah hadn't been found at that point - although I suppose I should have, given the effort made in locating Venice as the Kilrathi Vega Sector HQ.

The 'Claw did not operate alone -- it was part of a fleet that included *four* Bengals. I don't entirely agree on the Anchorage-should-be-movied issue, but I'm willing to do it anyway -- gets it closer to the Border Zone System anyway. (The map we see is circa 2681 -- *many*, *many* of the jump lines sseen on it were undiscovered during the war...

Looking at Epsilon again, are you sure it wouldn't be better to give Tau Ceti to Firekka or BW? The reason why Tau Ceti bothers me in this case is that it's sitting out there all alone, isolated from the rest of Confed. If you look elsewhere on the official map, the borders are usually well defined, so such an 'outcrop' with no links directly to BW worlds is a bit strange. An alternative would be to add a link to Goddard.

I'll add a link to a Confed system -- let me take a look at the map, though, as I'm not sure Goddard is the best place (the Goddard-Armada line has to be added there, and I don't want to put extra stuff uncessarily).

Landreich... great job, scary place, with those special systems . One detail that comes to mind immediately is the location of New Plains. This is the same sort of concern as Tau Ceti - the system is totally isolated from the rest of its nation. It might be a good idea to add a link from it to McCaffrey. And that Landreich system next to it might warrant a link to Orleans or one of the other Landreich systems.

Agreed -- I flubbed New Plains *entirely*. It *should* be a Border Worlds system that links to Confed, not a Confed system that links to the Border Worlds <G> (Brain... motors... whirring!)

Regarding Vordran (and indeed, the other Kilrathi worlds in the sector), why not have some jumps leading out-sector, to, err, whatever place it is that's directly under Epsilon (if there's anything there at all ).

I did... a few of the jumps lead to Enigma (including one to Rarkath, which you asked for <G>). I would have done one more, but it felt inappropriate putting a line from somewhere as unimportant as Hralgrak Province to K'Tithrak Mang.

Okay, here's the lowdown -- I feel like I'm kind of going off half-cocked by doing little bits at a time. So I'm going to compile a list of *all* the changes to complete Phase II, and then do them. And here's that list... (have to research a lot of this, where marked). After the information is all gathered, I'll finish the map! (For now! I'll list what the next steps are at the bottom).

I'm sure I'm missing things... so point stuff out, already!

*FREEDOM FLIGHT*

Check when Ralgha is talking about N'Tanya, and later when Paladin and Hunter are heading to GK.

*END RUN*

Two areas of Kilrathi space are detailed in End Run...

"Long Jump" -- a 500 parsec jump line that goes from Confed space to the lower portion of the Kilrathi Empire, 4 jumps from Kilrah. Like this: (Jugara)-(Gmarktu)-(Jubara)-(Unnamed)-Kilrah.

"Escape from Kilrah" -- (Kilrah)-(Vuwarg)-(Lushkag)-(Baragh)
Baragh also has jumps to "Xsar" and "Rushta".

The System Bucket
Uruk System -- Confed, anywhere.
Oargth System -- Kilrathi, anywhere but Enigma.
Bukrag System -- Kilrathi, anywhere but Enigma.

*FLEET ACTION*

Munro System -- Munro is two jumps from Sirius, and has another jump to Kilrathi space.

Now here's the hard part:
According to Fleet Action, there are three 'main' routes that the Kilrathi can take from the frontier to Sirius. They are...

Sirius Jump Alpha: 14 jumps to the frontier. Includes: (Sirius)-(UK)-(UK)-(Warsaw)-Rest. Warsaw is *also* two jumps from the frontier. Go figure.
Sirius Jump Beta: 12 jumps to the frontier.
Sirius Jump Delta: 13 jumps to the frontier.

Sirius has another jump (Gamma?) that leads back towards Earth: (Sirius)-(UK)-(UK)-(UK)-Sol

System Bucket
Draga System -- Kilrathi, anywhere.
Zarnobian System -- Kilrathi, anywhere.

Sol-Barnard's Star jump. (Renamed Bernard's Star "Bernard's Star / Barnard's Star")

Hari Space: 1,000 abandoned systems -- should we make up a map for it?

*ACTION STATIONS*

Yarin Sector -- adjacent to the Facin Sector. Opposite Varni Republic.
Facin Sector -- well, you get the idea.
Nanking Sector -- Confed/Kilrathi border.

(Unlike End Run, Action Stations gets the difference between a Sector and a System... I think these names should be applied to various ArmadaSectors).

Varni -- 30 worlds, now in Kilrathi space. Includes "Karing" and "Turing".

System Bucket
Primus System -- Confed(?), frontier.
Ingraya System -- Confed, Border.
Tangier System -- Confed, anywhere.
Carlin System -- Confed, anywhere.
Etruria -- The region directly opposite from the Landreich.
Yorin System -- formerly Confed, has gone supernova.
Panama System -- Confed, anywhere.

*Heart of the Tiger*

The System Pool-
New Samarkand
New Sydney
Muspelheim

*The Price of Freedom*

The System Pool-
Gonwyn System(?) (Check that...)

*False Colors*

New Plains/Landreich jump issues.
Sol-Barnard's Star jump.

*Wing Commander*

Examine!

*Pilgrim Stars*

Done!

*WC1*

Warhammer System -- Kilrathi, Vega Sector. (From SNES SM1)
Check official guide for more references.
Move Anchorage/Jakarta

*WC2*

Done!
Is there a source that calls K'Tithrak Mang "K'tithrak Mang"?

*WC3*

Done!
(Gardel?!)
Go through the manual -- lot sof stuff.

*WC4*

Check the pilot background system names.
Hellespont-Sol Jump? Ick! (Maybe not...)

System Bucket-
Logo - Confed
Astoria - Confed
Megaron - Confed, hah-hah.

*WCP*

Tal'Q Naval Base
Change B'Shriss to B'shriss.

*ACADEMY*

Go through the manual, lots of stuff.

*ARMADA*

Terragon Line from Gauntlet.
Get stuff from manual (lots!)
MAYBE: Extract 'random' system names not used in set sectors.

*PRIVATEER*

Examine manual and companies list. Not much.

*PRIVATEER 2*

Add the Tri-System, examine P2 docs.

*ACADEMY TV*

Lots of stuff! Watch later.

*MOVIE*

Look at maptables and such. Follow jumps.

*HANDBOOK*

Charybdis jumps.
Capitalization issue.
Mark Pilgrim Systems? (Check Pilgrim Stars if I choose to do this)

Other issues --

Wanted: List of 'alternate' sector names.
Races -- do they get their own names? (Attach list of races)
Eyoka - Kilrathi Space
Gorth - Kilrathi Space
Haggan/Hagarin - Unknown
Ka - Kilrathi Space
Jarma - Unknown
Shata - Kilrathi Space
Utara - Kilrathi Space
Sorn - Kilrathi Space
Wu - Kilrahti Space
Yan - Confed Space?

Clans -- do they get their own planets? (Attach list of clans)
(Presumably, the eight do *not* get planets... since they pre-date interstellar travel. But we've seen thoat, for example, there's a Ghorah Khar clan -- should we fill out Kilrathi systems with clan names?)0
nar Val
nar Hhallas
nar Som'mers
nar Kulrag
lan Dorv
nar Volles
nar Dhores
nar Khirg
lan Mraal
nar T'Agg A'Bren
nar Ta'hal
nar Ja'targk
nar Dhollas
nar N'Ryllis
dai Nokhtak
ko Lannis
jaq Rhang
nar Vharr
nar Poghath
lak Haka
nar Tsahl

What's in Phase III?
- Special jump lines marked. (Pulsar, large versus small, etc)
- Jump lines labelled.
- Star types, # of planets, types of planets labelled.
- Spatial anomalies marked -- nebulas, clusters, etc.
- The route of the Olympus, marked?

Only a quick glance, I'll look at it more thoroughly when I go on my three-hour break...

Hari Space: 1,000 abandoned systems -- should we make up a map for it?
Sure... if you want to make up a map for a thousand systems and give them names. I personally don't think it'll be necessary.

Is there a source that calls K'Tithrak Mang "K'tithrak Mang"?
Yes, Jane's Fighting Spacecraft in the WC2 manual. I know 'cause I just checked it a few nights ago, and I usually go with the lower case T. Is it capitalised in the game dialogue?

(Gardel?!)
Yes! :)

Go through the manual -- lots of stuff.
From the competition? I thought so too.

Hellespont-Sol Jump? Ick! (Maybe not...)
Where did that come from?

Examine manual and companies list. Not much.
I'm playing through Privateer now, I don't think there's anything extra.

And so much more! :eek:

Originally posted by Wedge009
Only a quick glance, I'll look at it more thoroughly when I go on my three-hour break...

Sure... if you want to make up a map for a thousand systems and give them names. I personally don't think it'll be necessary.

I am not up to speed on everything, so if I've duplicated something, I apologize in advance. I would map at least the portion of Hari space that was involved in Fleet Action.

As for other races, if they are possesion of the Kilrathi now, I would use Kilrathi names. I imagine Confed would do that for political reasons. No sense in pissing them off by calling them by their old names. You could maybe parenthetically list that they used to be HAri, Varni, etc.

I'm going to make these posts one at a time now, I was just in the middle of quoting LOAF's huge post and now have lost it all. :mad:

Originally posted by Shane
I am not up to speed on everything, so if I've duplicated something, I apologize in advance. I would map at least the portion of Hari space that was involved in Fleet Action.
No need to apologise - good to see you around again. :)

If there are Hari systems and their position relative to Kilrathi systems known to us, then mapping them might be worthwhile, else it'd just be an exercise in creativity.

It's monday morning... time to work on the map instead of doing my job!
Are you sure you won't lose you job doing this stuff?

Astoria System was where Hawk and Panther had served... but I haven't gone through and listed the Wing IV stuff yet -- there's a bunch of planets listed in the pilot bios, and a few in dialogue (Logo, for instance).
It's good to know my memory isn't totally muddled. Should have thought about the pilot bios. Where was Logo mentioned?

I don't entirely agree on the Anchorage-should-be-moved issue, but I'm willing to do it anyway -- gets it closer to the Border Zone System anyway. (The map we see is circa 2681 -- *many*, *many* of the jump lines sseen on it were undiscovered during the war...)
I can understand the point that several jump lines were unknown, but it still feels funny seeing key strategic systems so close to others.

I know you've reserved Goddard for the link to Armada sectors, but is it worthwhile putting a line to the Border Zone system to keep things consistent between SM1 and SWC?

I wonder why the Sivar took such a roundabout trip anyway, why would they want to corner themselves at Kabla Meth? Charon would probably have been Confed at the time since they use it in SM2.

I think it would make more sense to stick Anchorage and Jakarta near those systems known from SM1 - that way it'd make more sense for Goddard to be the test colony. Sure, Confed had close to full control over Vega, but if Jakarta stays where it is now, a hit-and-fade against a Confed Vega colony should have been more practical.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF (regarding Tau Ceti)
I'll add a link to a Confed system -- let me take a look at the map, though, as I'm not sure Goddard is the best place (the Goddard-Armada line has to be added there, and I don't want to put extra stuff uncessarily).
Unfortunately, Goddard is the closest system on the map. Y'know, the easiest solution is probably to give it to the UBW - they clearly co-operated with Confed in campaigns before declaring independence, and in 2681, there are several systems which Confed operated in before which are part of the UBW at that time.

Agreed -- I flubbed New Plains *entirely*. It *should* be a Border Worlds system that links to Confed, not a Confed system that links to the Border Worlds <G> (Brain... motors... whirring!)
I... don't... get it. :) Still, a jump to McCaffrey isn't prohibited, is it?

...including one to Rarkath, which you asked for...
Yeah, I noticed that too, thanks. Much better now! :)

I would have done one more, but it felt inappropriate putting a line from somewhere as unimportant as Hralgrak Province to K'Tithrak Mang.
Is only stated as being unimportant because of its position? With all those jumps, Vordran looks like it could be considerably useful for transits. And is it Hralgrak or Hralgkrak?

Megaron - Confed, hah-hah.
Where's this (WC4) and why "hah-hah"?

Go through the manual, lots of stuff.
(Academy) There were only references to ships and pilots weren't there?

Mark Pilgrim Systems? (Check Pilgrim Stars if I choose to do this)
I thought Pilgrim systems were now under Confed's control.

Clans -- do they get their own planets? (Attach list of clans)
(Presumably, the eight do *not* get planets... since they pre-date interstellar travel. But we've seen that, for example, there's a Ghorah Khar clan -- should we fill out Kilrathi systems with clan names?)
nar Val
nar Hhallas
nar Som'mers
nar Kulrag
lan Dorv
nar Volles
nar Dhores
nar Khirg
lan Mraal
nar T'Agg A'Bren
nar Ta'hal
nar Ja'targk
nar Dhollas
nar N'Ryllis
dai Nokhtak
ko Lannis
jaq Rhang
nar Vharr
nar Poghath
lak Haka
nar Tsahl
Sounds like a good idea... except for Sommers. Way too many Sommers flying around already. :)

- The route of the Olympus, marked?
What's this? From the movie?

I just thought of something - perhaps extra jump lines are unnecessary in the Enigma Sector since you can supposedly jump to any system in the sector in one go!

Where was the emergency "double-jump" to Enigma system made from, BTW?

I just thought of something - perhaps extra jump lines are unnecessary in the Enigma Sector since you can supposedly jump to any system in the sector in one go!

A tough pickle that I'd been avoiding... what's said is that it's possible to jump across the entire sector in a single jump -- either deep into Kilrathi space or into the Sol Sector. I think we can simulate this with just two long jump lines... somebody want to pick them?

Where was the emergency "double-jump" to Enigma system made from, BTW?

D'oh! This means more WC2 stuff...

Additions
- Jump line from Tesla to Novaya Kiev. According to Angel, the William Tell jumps to help defend Novaya Kiev.
- Jump line from Tesla to somewhere that links to Enigma (for the double jump) (Suggestion: Blake).

Where's this [Megaron] (WC4) and why "hah-hah"?

The intro, the Amadeus is headed there. And the hah-hah is since it's such a dumb name <G>

(Academy) There were only references to ships and pilots weren't there?

Found one -- the Gorath System. (And possibly the Candar System).

I thought Pilgrim systems were now under Confed's control.

Sort of... they're occupied by Confed, at least.

Sounds like a good idea... except for Sommers. Way too many Sommers flying around already.

All asommers references are equal in our eyes.

What's this [Olympus]? From the movie?

The Olympus was a supercruiser that defected in Pilgrim Stars... it had a super-hopper-drive that could jump around without using jump points. It ran around Vega Sector. Another possibility, which I'll note, is marking the fake-jump of the Steltek Scout.

I... don't... get it. Still, a jump to McCaffrey isn't prohibited, is it?

Sorry, New Plains should be a Border Worlds system -- it's supposedly independent/non-hostile to Confed and the Landreich. And then it should have jumps to the Landreich, the Border Worlds and Confed. I'm going to redo the Enigma-Landreich jumps alltogether.

Is only stated as being unimportant because of its position? With all those jumps, Vordran looks like it could be considerably useful for transits. And is it Hralgrak or Hralgkrak?

Because of its position -- neither Confed or the Kilrathi were spectacularly interested in the Landreich. (Although the Kilrathi were *more* interested than Confed, having launched at least three attempts tot ake the area... and then one more after the war.) Proper spelling is... Hralgkrak.

I know you've reserved Goddard for the link to Armada sectors, but is it worthwhile putting a line to the Border Zone system to keep things consistent between SM1 and SWC?

Agreed -- noted and logged.

I wonder why the Sivar took such a roundabout trip anyway, why would they want to corner themselves at Kabla Meth? Charon would probably have been Confed at the time since they use it in SM2.

Jakarta was a Kilrathi shipyard -- they produced Sivar class ships (and Snakeirs and Ralaris and other stuff)... but the Sivar's weapon itself was built/designed at Warhammer.

Are you sure you won't lose you job doing this stuff?

Shhh, they think I'm working.

It's good to know my memory isn't totally muddled. Should have thought about the pilot bios. Where was Logo mentioned?

Admiral ending -- Hawk tells you that the rebellion there is 'picking up steam'.

If there are Hari systems and their position relative to Kilrathi systems known to us, then mapping them might be worthwhile, else it'd just be an exercise in creativity.

We know the 'line' of systems leading into the Hari System itself, and we know that the Hari Sector has 1,000 systems in it.

It's... something to consider eventually. At the very least, a notation should be put on the map saying that there are a thousand Kilrathi-held stars out there.

Where did that [Hellespont-Sol] come from?

WC4 -- Eisen tells you the Lexington is jumping to Hellespont right after you arrive onboard. But I suppose it's possible that you were shuttled from Sol to the Lexington somewhere else after your meeting with Tolwyn.

I'm playing through Privateer now, I don't think there's anything extra.

Shoel-Baroda from the manual -- an interesting thing to map, since Shoel isn't a star system... it's a point in deep space, that plays host to unstable jump points.

LOAF, where are you "working" now? Did you finish down at Texas?

Anyhow, read through a good bit of Freedom Flight on the train into the office this morning. Couldn't find any references to any additional systems or descriptions of how one gets from one location to another.

Ralgha talks to Kirha about getting charts for Firekka, but no mention of what the course was supposed to be. Kirha mentions they are supposed to head to N'Tanya and then to the Terran frontier.

While the Claw is in Firekkan space, they make no mention of any other sytems, other than they are going to jump back into Confed space. They tried to keep this book tight with the game, so I'm assuming those are the systems mentioned in SM2.

As far as Paladin, Hunter, Gwen, the bird and the cat rescuing the hostages, they are held on the Ghorah Khar station. The only thing mentioned is that after Hunter "hijacks" the Bonnie Heather they are on approach to Ghorah Khar 5 days later (p. 232)

This novel spells K'Tithrak Mang with the capital T. When I was looking through the Guide to WCIV (the only guide I actually own, I'm still kicking myself for getting rid of the WC1&2 one years ago) I noticed they spelled it with the lower case T. Don't have it with me for a page reference but it is in the section where they chronicle what has happened in the previous games.

Just a few things

first, why are you redoing the systems? the wcp map is wrong?
I mean, i know you are adding the ones mentioned in the books, but why redo, for example, enigma? Its already on the map representing what its said of it by the number of jump lines, and how far they reach out

other thing, those pilgrim systems...you intend to mix up real wc with movie wc? I mean, cmon, its not the same thing
you could put in separated or something

I also checked some of the systems...there is one odd thing
some systems that are under one government´s control, but doesnt even have jumps back to other systems from that government
I know I saw a BW system inside confed space with no jump to UBW worlds, and 3 (I think) kat systems with conections only to confed systems
aint that at least odd?

Originally posted by Kalfor
other thing, those pilgrim systems...you intend to mix up real wc with movie wc? I mean, cmon, its not the same thing
you could put in separated or something

Real WC and Movie WC ?, they both are WC, saying otherwise is just stupid
And the WCM isn´t the same thing of WC games ??
Lets see... they have the Tiger´s Claw, Blair, Tolwyn,Maniac, Angel,Broadsword,Rapiers,Dralthis... I don´t understand ?

Back