Modding And Nexus

Dran

Nothing is written here
Ok so I noticed in the news allot about Nexus, So I decided to pick up the game. It is still being sent via amazon, so I have yet to actually play it. I would like however to apply the mods ASAP. I see there are two modding projects: Tatics and Wing Commander 2634. My question is 4 fold. 1. Is there an updated ship roll-up zip file hosted on this site for tatics that I can download? 2. Is there an updated ship roll-up zip file hosted on this site for 2634 that I can download? 3. If so can you provide me there links, I check the site and can't find it? 4. How are these new ship mod's applied to Nexus? Thanks.

Well nothing has been released for either mod yet and I'm not even sure 2634 is even being developed any more. Tactics will be released in the form of a campaign, so everything in there will be WC. A demo/mp sample is being discussed as well for Tactics. You're just gonna have to wait.;)

Dang, my hopes have been dashed. The screen shots were so cool, I decided to get this game. Oh well perhaps I'll figure out some trick with what 2634 has posted until tatics is finished. Thanks for the fyi.

Dyran,

I have no clue when Chevieblazer will do a realse of Tactics. I have been helping him with the story line.

Cool, well if you need assistance let me know. I am a newbie to modding, Played around with BF2 edior, and Half-life 1 and 2. But I am a vet of WC, and really enjoy the universe. I should be getting nexus in the mail towards the end of feb.

They're not. They have different names and pretty different looks to them. Tactics is WC1 stuff only. WC2634 has ships from WC2, WC3, the movie, Academy TV show and so on. It's also probably not in work anymore.

well, the campaign is the problem.
the current plan calls for the release in form of episodes. all the stuff for the first ep is here, i just did not have the time to look into the missions scripts and such. it looks all rather complicated, and january, being the last month of the university half-term in germany, has me running in circles for all kinds of uni stuff and bureaucratic nonsense.

Well, the game is pretty damn good by itself, so no big loss (of money) here. I'm also eagerly awaiting the Tactics mod, BTW.

Back