Missle Hardpoints

TCSTigersClaw

Greek Special Forces B' Company "Naoussa" 2007-200
Maybe this is gonna be a stupid Thread but..I got that question.

Im refering (with 2 "f"?:confused: ) to the Wc1/Wc2 ships.

Cause of all these pixels we just dont know.Which of them are carrying their missles external and which internal?
Epee and Rapier 2 have them external.What about Scimitar,Hornet etc.? ?

P.S. Where is LOAF??

Well, thanx Ripper for correcting me (again) , but do you have something else to say ?

As far as WC1 goes, all Confed fighters carried missiles externally - the blueprints that came with the game show this very clearly.

As for WC2, the Epee definitely has external missile hardpoints. You mentioned the Rapier... I can't remember seeing any missiles mounted externally there, but it seems reasonable, given that it's just another version of the WC1 Rapier. As for other fighters, I'd say it's a safe guess that the Sabre, Broadsword and Crossbow carried theirs internally. The Morningstar is harder to tell. And the Ferret... well, I don't see how they could add an internal bay without making some extreme alterations, so that must be an external mount.

In the Blueprints of Wc1 ?Where ?I cant see the missles !

You can see the missles of Wc2 Rapier during the game,when you play it next time, look at that :)

Well, I can :). Are you looking at the blueprints (the four posters), or at the drawings in the manual?

there are the Fighters but with not their missles, just the design...
You are talking about the Claw Marks right ?

No, I am not talking about the drawings in Claw Marks. I am talking about the four posters that came with the game, and were not a part of the Claw Marks manual.

Back