missions

baphomet_irl

Spaceman
ok i know this sounds really thick, but i have tbh - althou i bought the privateer/sc dual cd back in the day - i never really played Privateer properly, and now im playin the remake (1.2), and i think it is most enjoyable, ther combination of modern 3d and nostalgic menus etc is perfect for me.
however, ive read thru the manual and im still not exactly sure how u do missions

iver accepeted missions, ive pressed o to bring up their details during spaceflight, but how do u know exactly if ur doing a mission?

is there anything apart from just the details you get at the mission computer?

i know i sound stupid, but any help here wud be very, very appreciated...

BaphomeT

Read through the mission description at the mission computer then bring the objectives on screen by pressing "o" in your cockpit and start your job. When you're ready to play the campaign fly to New Detroid and visit the bar.

There is no visual sign for a mission in progress except for the "o" screen.

John Cordell said:
Read through the mission description at the mission computer then bring the objectives on screen by pressing "o" in your cockpit and start your job. When you're ready to play the campaign fly to New Detroid and visit the bar.

There is no visual sign for a mission in progress except for the "o" screen.

ok thx a lot ofr ur help

ill jus have to write down the details when i get em off the merchants guild or wotever

i was going up to ships i thought might be the ones for my missions but they didnt seem to have any extra 'talk to' options in the communication screen...

Back